ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retaining my Ilr documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asif8m
Newly Registered

Retaining my Ilr documents

Post by Asif8m » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 am

Hi
I was apply on 27-03-2015 in Cardiff Center my ILR application on base of completing of 5 year on base tier1 General. It's very simple case I show my income from my job, but I don't why he hold my all document and say we need further inquiry that way we will inform you by post,
Can anyone tell me it is normal thing and how long they send my documents back???

krishna6693

Re: Retaining my Ilr documents

Post by krishna6693 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 am

Generally they don't retain the docs if application is approved.

Please provide all details, dates, documents etc to analyse your situation further.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:07 pm

krishna6693 wrote:Generally they don't retain the docs if application is approved.
The OP has not said he received approval.

If there are additional checks due to systems that are down etc, they will keep hold of your application and supporting documents until they are able to complete their processes/checks and will then write to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Great, thank you.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Asif8m wrote:Hi
I was apply on 27-03-2015 in Cardiff Center my ILR application on base of completing of 5 year on base tier1 General. It's very simple case I show my income from my job, but I don't why he hold my all document and say we need further inquiry that way we will inform you by post,
Can anyone tell me it is normal thing and how long they send my documents back???

imho go to sheffield, not cardiff - and the probability that this will happen already goes down

this is not usual, but happens if they want to do for instance genuine earnings inquiry

other reasons may be some security reasons, or maybe if you had taken toefl in the past

i always tell anyone, make sure you provide documents that answer any possible genuine earnings queries
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**