ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR Section 9.4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

robertzak
Newly Registered

EEA PR Section 9.4

Post by robertzak » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello All,

I've just been on the phone with an advisor at the Home Office. I had a question about section 9.4. Unfortunately she didn't sound very convincing when she answered my question.

This is Section 9.4

9.4 Complete the table below with details of the relevant EEA national’s (your or your
sponsor’s) activity in the UK. Complete in chronological order, starting from when you/they
entered the UK. For each period, indicate what you were/y

My question was:

Being in the UK since 2004 and applying for EEA PR do I list all the jobs I've done since 2004 or just last five years?

She replied "Well, all the jobs",

When I asked her what about P60/Letters from employers; do I send for the whole period since 2004?

She replied: "You only have to send it for the last five years"

Does anyone know? I don't mind putting all these jobs on the form but do I really need to? Similarly unclear is section 16.

Many thanks,
Robert

Annebee

Re: EEA PR Section 9.4

Post by Annebee » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 pm

5 years employment. From when you married EEA national if living in UK then or when from when u entered UK , if u married abroad and then moved to UK