ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance fund

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello All

I have an urgent query
My ILR application is next week and my wife came to UK last year.

I understand she can apply for PBS dependant visa which we are planning to.

my question is regarding maintenance fund.

The money is maintained in the account in my name (main applicant). But her application is by herself as i would be applying ILR before. would that be a problem or should the money be in her name? I'm in a pickle in that case with less than a month for the leave to expire for her.

for the initial leave i showed the main amount in my account in UK. please help, i cant find the information clearly in the guidance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

krishna6693

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance fund

Post by krishna6693 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 am

Not an issue. You write a cover letter that you are maintaining funds for her and write an NOC that you have no objection for your wife to use your funds. For initial leave too , you maintained the funds. Follow the same now.

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance fund

Post by Senonthachil » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 am

Thank you very much! I just wanted to double check.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!