ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence - list of documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taf123
Newly Registered

10 years long residence - list of documents

Post by taf123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum & I am posting here first time.

I am going to apply for ILR(10 years long stay) in August 2015.

Can anyone please advise what set of documents to submit?? As per ilr(10 years long residence) guidance, I am going to submit
all passports (covering all 10 years), Life in UK Pass Certificate & Original Degree Certificate (English Language).

Is there any other documents which need to be submitted??

Subject Access Request: I have heard that this speeds up the application process.
I have looked at the Home Office SAR form. I am not sure what type of records to request from HO when filling Subject Access Request form??

Subject Access Request Form Link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... orm_A.docx

Please advise.

Date of Entry: 4/9/2005
Total Absence days: 125

4 Years - Student
2 Years - PSW
4 Years - Tier 1 General

Many Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years long residence - list of documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:39 am

Documents are fine as a lot less needed for long residence applications. I am assuming you degree is from a UK university. Also yourcurrent BRP card will need to be submitted.

SAR request does not speed up the process for Set(LR), it is a copy of the record HO have on you anyway and they will know and check as part of the process.

Do you have dependents with you in the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

taf123
Newly Registered

Post by taf123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks for the response.

Yes my degree is from UK University and BRP will be submitted as well.i don't have a dependent.

Is there any others documents which need to be submitted such as council tax,bank statements,utility bills etc??

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

taf123 wrote:Is there any others documents which need to be submitted such as council tax,bank statements,utility bills etc??
No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.