ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khurrum_khan123

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 pm

waiz89k wrote:
Tangie wrote:
waiz89k wrote:Hi guys, If coz of this one article HO is causing these severe and significant delays in nationality applications then another article can speed up the process if posted with facts and figures. just we need to hit the right spot. It has to come out publicly that HO service standards r very low against the money they r charging etc etc....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30432832

Eligibility criteria: 3 BC Spouse.
Language criteria met - Life in the UK & IELTS. (Expired in 2013)
Method of application: NCS
Council name if: Bristol
Date of application: March 5th 2015
Payment method: Debit card
Date of receipt by UKBA: March 6, 2015 was delivered from our WARRINGTON Delivery Office. Date: 06 March 2015, 07:55 am
Date of acknowledgment: 21-03-2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 16-03-2015
Date approval: 28-03-2015
Date Approval received: 02-04-2015
Date of ceremony: 16-04-2015

Exactly my point.

is it fair to the applicants who have applied last year a straight forward application like 'Maxwell' and waiting for months and months and on the other hand March applicants r getting aprovals in 2/3 weeks.

If that 11 Dec report is causing delays due to high scrutiny been introduced then it should have been same for jan, feb and march applicants as well. How come one application is taking 2 weeks to get all that BS high scrutiny done and other is waiting for ages.

is it fair???

HO dose not have any pattern of dealing with applications.......once its goes to CW, it doesnt take more then a week for CW to decide the application......

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Tangie wrote:
waiz89k wrote:Hi guys, If coz of this one article HO is causing these severe and significant delays in nationality applications then another article can speed up the process if posted with facts and figures. just we need to hit the right spot. It has to come out publicly that HO service standards r very low against the money they r charging etc etc....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30432832

Eligibility criteria: 3 BC Spouse.
Language criteria met - Life in the UK & IELTS. (Expired in 2013)
Council name if: Bristol
Date of application: March 5th 2015
Payment method: Debit card
Date of receipt by UKBA: March 6, 2015 was delivered from our WARRINGTON Delivery Office. Date: 06 March 2015, 07:55 am
Date of acknowledgment: 21-03-2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 16-03-2015
Date approval: 28-03-2015
Date Approval received: 02-04-2015
Date of ceremony: 16-04-2015

Congratulations.......

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:19 pm

rajo1 wrote:Good Evening

I have called the home office this morning, After I provided my details with a male advisor, he promptly said to me "as stating on the system we have sent to you a decision letter yesterday Monday 30 march" when I asked whether the decision is approval or refusal he said "I am not allowed to mention on the phone"

I hope it will be approval as my case was very very simple, I applied on 29 of September and yesterday was on my six months annivarsary

I will update you the earliest I receive it.

Best of Luck

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:22 pm

esima wrote:Morning guys, submitted my application for naturalisation on the 20th of March which Was received on the 23th of March by home office. Used Ncs and the money of 906 Quid is yet to be debited from me account.My question Is how long can it take to debit the money from your account

HO recieved my application on 26.03.15, i am still waiting for fee to be debited

sushilkumar
Newly Registered

Post by sushilkumar » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Application from June 2014 being refused now. Can someone please suggest any good solicitor without asking any personal question (like reasons for refusal) who can apply for my reconsideration.

Notjustok
Newly Registered

Post by Notjustok » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years residency( Spouse of EEA National )
Language criteria met: English at B1CEFR or Higher + Life in The UK Test
Council name: Hammersmith & Fulham
Date of application: 28/07/2014
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 11/08/2014
Date of acknowledgment letter received: 14/08/2014 (dated 11/08/2014)
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

Update: I receive a letter today that says, Before we can proceed further please send all of the following Original documents to this office by 7th April 2015.
could you forward further evidence of your residency, this can be in the form of: council tax bill, bank statements, GP letter, P60's, wage slips etc all of which to be in ur name and for a continuous period of 5 years.

Pls is there anybody that receive this type of letter? if so, kindly give advice and next step after providing the documents to them.

Thanks

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:30 pm

[quote="sushilkumar"]Application from June 2014 being refused now. Can someone please suggest any good solicitor without asking any personal question (like reasons for refusal) who can apply for my reconsideration.[/quote]

Sorry to hear but no one will do any reconsideration without knowing what caused your refusal.
If you do not want anyone to know you need to do it by yourself, I am afraid

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:35 pm

[quote="Notjustok"]Eligibility criteria: 5 years residency( Spouse of EEA National )

Update: I receive a letter today that says, Before we can proceed further please send all of the following Original documents to this office by 7th April 2015.
could you forward further evidence of your residency, this can be in the form of: council tax bill, bank statements, GP letter, P60's, wage slips etc all of which to be in ur name and for a continuous period of 5 years.

Pls is there anybody that receive this type of letter? if so, kindly give advice and next step after providing the documents to them.

Thanks[/quote]

If you have been here for 5 years you should have these. I don't think its a sample letter. Its specified for you so I do not think anyone got exactly the same. There must be a reason why they ask it.
Send it back as soon as you could as post office works only tomorrow to get there by 7 April

sushilkumar
Newly Registered

Post by sushilkumar » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:37 pm

jaweb wrote:
sushilkumar wrote:Application from June 2014 being refused now. Can someone please suggest any good solicitor without asking any personal question (like reasons for refusal) who can apply for my reconsideration.

Sorry to hear but no one will do any reconsideration without knowing what caused your refusal.
Sorry I guess my message was not clear. Of coz I will be telling the solicitor everything. What I meant was if some in this forum can suggest any solicitor without asking me the reasons of refusal in this forum. Hope it is clear now.

Racye14
Newly Registered

Post by Racye14 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I believe this is a spin-off of another thread in which OP stated that the refusal letter mentioned she had "used deception in an application for a student visa"...

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:42 pm

sushilkumar wrote:
jaweb wrote:
sushilkumar wrote:Application from June 2014 being refused now. Can someone please suggest any good solicitor without asking any personal question (like reasons for refusal) who can apply for my reconsideration.

Sorry I guess my message was not clear. Of coz I will be telling the solicitor everything. What I meant was if some in this forum can suggest any solicitor without asking me the reasons of refusal in this forum. Hope it is clear now.

Oh, OK. Its your right not to tell :-)
As far as I know everyone did it for themselves. The most recent one was Julian who got refusal too and he's done it for himself.
Good luck! Please let us know if the decision was turned around!
Last edited by jaweb on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

waiz89k

Post by waiz89k » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 pm

sushilkumar wrote:
jaweb wrote:

sorry to hear that and best of luck for ur reconsideration.

Babloo85

Post by Babloo85 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:27 pm

jaweb wrote:
Notjustok wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 years residency( Spouse of EEA National )

Thanks

If you have been here for 5 years you should have these. I don't think its a sample letter. Its specified for you so I do not think anyone got exactly the same. There must be a reason why they ask it.
Send it back as soon as you could as post office works only tomorrow to get there by 7 April
Hi Jaweb,
You aren't the only person who got this letter. I know someone on this forum got it few weeks back. It's nothing to worry about. Just send as much documents from the last 5 years as possible and am sure you will have your approval soon.

5 years doesn't mean you have to cover every single month. Just collect n send as much as possible. Good luck n please update.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Babloo85 wrote:
jaweb wrote:
Notjustok wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 years residency( Spouse of EEA National )

Thanks

Hi Jaweb,
You aren't the only person who got this letter. I know someone on this forum got it few weeks back. It's nothing to worry about. Just send as much documents from the last 5 years as possible and am sure you will have your approval soon.

5 years doesn't mean you have to cover every single month. Just collect n send as much as possible. Good luck n please update.

Thanks but it was not me who asked it

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 pm

jaweb wrote:

If you do not want anyone to know you need to do it by yourself, I am afraid[/q

Check Farani & Taylor in London

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 pm

tulip11 wrote:
khurrum_khan123 wrote:Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 5yr + 1yr ILR
Current nationality: Pakistani
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of application: 25/03/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: 26/03/2015
Date of debit of fees: Waiting
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Waiting
Date of receipt of approval: Waiting
Date of Ceremony: Waiting
you should also post your timeline in March 2015 timeline. Thanks.

Hi Tulip...I am new user on this forum......how can i access and edit my time line post regularly....i can only see new posts at the moment....

PAK321

Post by PAK321 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 pm

jaweb wrote:
Maxwell wrote:Tangie, WTF!? :| :| :lol:

Are you trying to demonstrate that HO is quick? I have very easy, absolutely straitforward application and waiting for 5 months already!

There are people who wait for for much longer!

I know a person, who had to prove his identity to HO for many years because of THEIR mistake!

I'm afraid some people may even find your post quite insulting... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chill out,
Just because you haven't got your approval within weeks it doesnt mean you need to swear at others who have.
He was lucky to have his approval quick. Believe me there are people like him. Its not his fault. Still have no right to swear otherwise you are going to be reported as I find it insulting!
Go and enjoy Easter and be with your family and trying to relax and forget about your naturalisation otherwise you will be crazy and will be banned from this site by the time you get it!
i dont see any reason to make these comments here, things were settle down and all party has done apologized each other.

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:29 am

Any good news today?

olazh

Post by olazh » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 am

Hi All

After almost 9 months, finally got my approval letter today. Im the happiest!
The best Easter present))))

Eligibility criteria: 5 year + 1 Year ILR
Language criteria met: B1 + life in uk
Current nationality: Belarus
Method of application: post
Council name if NCS used:
Date of application: 07/07/2014
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Credit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 08/07/2014
Date of acknowledgment: 15/07/2014
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 15/08/2014
Date approval received: 04.04.2015
Date of ceremony: to be confirmed

Hope all of you who still waiting will receive your approvals very very soon.

esima

Post by esima » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:42 pm

NO GOOD NEWS FROM HO YET,MONEY NOT YET TAKEN.

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:56 pm

esima wrote:NO GOOD NEWS FROM HO YET,MONEY NOT YET TAKEN.

WHEN DID HOME OFFICE RECIEVE YOUR APPLICATION?

esima

Post by esima » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:13 pm

I sent it through Manchester NCS on the 20th of March about two weeks ago.my application is ment to be straight farward.

esima

Post by esima » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 pm

[May be this coming week the transaction will come up.

Bradpitt2000
Newly Registered

Post by Bradpitt2000 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 pm

esima wrote:I sent it through Manchester NCS on the 20th of March about two weeks ago.my application is ment to be straight farward.
Apply 19 -03-2015
Ho recive :20-03-2015
906 pounde not debited yet
I think we are the same.whats happend ?no idea.today is 16 days .no fees taking yet. :cry:

Knowledge_is_Power

Post by Knowledge_is_Power » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Have you checked available money(balance) in your account? Transaction appears after a couple of days in some cases.