ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist visa refused: it will affect my future applying?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aneg07
Newly Registered

Tourist visa refused: it will affect my future applying?

Post by aneg07 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi,
in july i wanted to spend my holidays in London for few days. So i applied on my own for a UK tourist visa and... i got rejected.
So i had to change my plan and i went abroad in a different country to spend my holiday.
Now i'd like to go In london to see Christmas time and the end of the year and i am thinking if i should apply by myself this time or if i should book the journey throught a good travel agent.
By the way, my first refusal will affect the next application? I mean, I will got another refusal 100% because of my first one?

Thanks a lot,

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:42 am

Why were you rejected? You must address and refute the reasons for the previous refusal.

See also Guidance - Visitors (INF 2) and Visit entry requirements.

Traveling via a travel agent may help you to satisfy the requirements better.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.