ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa From India (VFS Hyderabad)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jules06
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa From India (VFS Hyderabad)

Post by Jules06 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Hi
I recently applied for my spouse visa at VFS hyderabad on 11 th FEB 2015
We submitted the following documents

APPLICANTS DOCUMENTS
1 VAF4A APPLICATION PRINTED FORM
2 APPENDIX 2
3 AAA S ORIGINAL PASSPORT
5 TB TEST CERTIFICATE
6 MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
7 WEDDING INVITE COPY
8 MASTERS DEGREE CERTIFICATE WITH TRANSCRIPT for
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROOF.
9 PROOF OF HAVING MET BEFORE
- AIR TICKETS TO INDIA of BB
- HOLIDAY PHOTOGRAPHS together
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS WITHIN INDIA
- WHATS APP RECORDS
- SKYPE SCREEN SHOT.
3 WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS
SPONSORS DOCUMENTS
1BB s PASSPORT copy
2BB s PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
JOB of current job
3) PAYSLIPS FOR 15 MONTHS AND P60 - PAYSLIP SEPT
2014 LOST
4 BANK STATEMENTS FROM 03 JAN 2014 - 03 FEB 2015
5 PASSPORT COPY SHOWING ENTRY STAMP
6 AIR TICKETS TO INDIA
7 LAND REGISTRY REPORT
8 SU SPONSORS UNDERTAKING- NOTARISED LETTER
OF SPONSORSHIP
9 ACCOMODATION REPORT
10 LATEST UTILITY BILLS- BRITISH GAS
11 LATEST COUNCIL TAX
12 PERMISSION OF ACCOMMODATION
13 NOTARIZED PASSPORT COPIES OF BB S
PARENTS.

AA being Myself
BB being my Husband UK citizen

We have been refused visa by ECO stating we haven't submitted employment letters from previous and present employers, format of bank statements not appropriate. They say that the provided pay slips(which add up to more than 30000) dont prove that the financial threshold is achieved of 18600.
My husband has changed job in Jan 2015 for which we have provided the payslip.

Can someone please suggest if its wise to reapply or appeal. (our bankstatments were sent by bank on their letter head but not signed and stamped.

Sac10
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa From India (VFS Hyderabad)

Post by Sac10 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:49 am

VAF4A. Appendix 2 - Financial requirements form - This could include:
 a letter from your employer on company headed paper – detailing your salary and the length of your employment, confirming that you have been given time off work, and stating whether this time off is paid or unpaid.
Bank statements or bank books
Showing what has been paid in and out of an account for at least the previous six months, and naming the account holder. If you have made deposits in your account that are not in keeping with the account history then you may wish to explain the origins and timing of these deposits.(Must be the original or must be signed and stamped by the bank)
9. Sponsors Financial Requirement
Letter from the employer confirming the salary, contract period and position [Document type: Original] -If the employment is less then 12 months with the current employer you will have to submit the details of the previous employer with all the original documents from the previous employer and a letter and offer letter from the current employer would be helpfull.
Pay slips for the past 9 months [Document type: Original]
UK HMRC P60 documents for the past 3 years [Document type: Original]
Bank statements for the past 9 months confirming salary deposit [Document type: Original] if the bank statements are not original they must be signed and stamped by the bank , if possible a letter supporting it could also be helpfull
(v) be:Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE
(1) on official bank stationery; or (2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

Jules06
Newly Registered

Post by Jules06 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 am

Hi Thank you so much for your reply.

I have a query, When we submit bank statments do we have to highlight the salary being paid into the ac?

Sac10
Newly Registered

Post by Sac10 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Its better if you do so- they can directly look for and also if u got the small sticky tailing out of the page could be helpfull

Jules06
Newly Registered

Post by Jules06 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Thank you so much for letting me know. Yes I will do that to make their work easy. Also have attached work letters from past and current employer. Past employer confirming that my husband was employed with them and was being paid duration of job position. New job, start date position, salary being paid into account, an his holiday when he was in India for marriage.
Which was paid and returned to service. On both company letter heads signed and dated.

We have replaced the bank statements to original signed and stamped with a covering letter on bank letter head in his name and address.

Please do let me know if there is anything else we can add to the existing list.
My husband is trying to get his tax letter for this year. But it's not going to reach us until 3 weeks. Can we just write saying we will provide it when we receive the p60?

Sac10
Newly Registered

Post by Sac10 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 am

That looks gud , is the letter from both employer's with both the gross and net pay tht would even more helpful.With regards to t p60 fr t current year thts k as it will take time to come so if u hv a letter frm both t employer's with t gross n net pay , orginal payslips and orginal bank statements should suffice.

peace84

Post by peace84 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 am

Jules06 wrote:Thank you so much for letting me know. Yes I will do that to make their work easy. Also have attached work letters from past and current employer. Past employer confirming that my husband was employed with them and was being paid duration of job position. New job, start date position, salary being paid into account, an his holiday when he was in India for marriage.
Which was paid and returned to service. On both company letter heads signed and dated.

We have replaced the bank statements to original signed and stamped with a covering letter on bank letter head in his name and address.

Please do let me know if there is anything else we can add to the existing list.
My husband is trying to get his tax letter for this year. But it's not going to reach us until 3 weeks. Can we just write saying we will provide it when we receive the p60?
@jules06
Have you reapply the visa if yes can you share the timeline?
I am also similar board like you.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1174051