ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resident card (RC) granted on less than 2 years cohabitation

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mani1986
Newly Registered

Resident card (RC) granted on less than 2 years cohabitation

Post by Mani1986 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello everyone
I have been using this forum and get lots of help in my case. I posted my thread on this forum one year ago to get answer "can i get my RC if I have less than 2 years cohabitation".finally I have great news for everyone who is planing to send eea2 unmarried application on less than 2 years cohabitation.

Applied eea2 (Unmarried partner): April 2014
Refused with right of appeal: July 2014
Reason of refusal: Less than 2 years cohabitation for unmarried partners is compulsory
Hearing date: 2nd March 2015
Appeal allowed received: 9th March 2015
RC received: 20th march 2015

Once you win the case your HO takes 3 to 4 month to send your resident card. but I received my RC in 10 days and I was really shocked may be because FT judge has been really strict with HO to not issue me RC before. I am so happy and relieved :D :) :D .
Best of luck everyone and dont give up at the end you will win if you are genuine.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Re: Resident card (RC) granted on less than 2 years cohabita

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:22 pm

If you search the forum then will know that there have been a lot of successes under similar circumstances. If you want to benefit the board then you must share the documents which you had attached as a guide for others.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

Mani1986
Newly Registered

Post by Mani1986 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 pm

well if you have problem don,t read it. it is for those who think that 2 years cohabitation is necessary. Because when i applied my case lots of folks told me I am not gona win it because of less than 2 years cohabitation. Therefore this thread is hope for people similar to my case.

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote:If you search the forum then will know that there have been a lot of successes under similar circumstances. If you want to benefit the board then you must share the documents which you had attached as a guide for others.

I'm looking at it positively . If I get my RC , I will post a full guide. my only worry is people abusing it .

and Mani :

UKBA HUNTER didnt mean it in a bad way :) he was only asking you what documents you sent .
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

Mani1986
Newly Registered

Post by Mani1986 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 pm

chriskv1 wrote:
UKBA HUNTER wrote:If you search the forum then will know that there have been a lot of successes under similar circumstances. If you want to benefit the board then you must share the documents which you had attached as a guide for others.

I'm looking at it positively . If I get my RC , I will post a full guide. my only worry is people abusing it .

and Mani :

UKBA HUNTER didnt mean it in a bad way :) he was only asking you what documents you sent .
it dint mean to answer in a bad way either. I sent almost everything I had. Joint bank statements,my bank statements,my partner bank statements, her payslips, our sharing house agreement, witness statements, her phone bills, job conformation letter of my partner, cards and lots of pictures without dates.