ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Amount Earned.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prem12

Amount Earned.

Post by prem12 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:25 pm

I am planning to apply for HSMP this week.
I am a salaried employee.
I was deputed to Denmark for last 4 months. The first 8 months, I was in Pakistan.

What should I put for the 'Amount earned' in the application.

The total of 8 months earned in Pakistan, converted to pounds
The total of 8 months earned in Pakistan, pro-rated to 12 months, converted to pounds..

Thanks.
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

prem12

Re: Amount Earned.

Post by prem12 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:28 pm

Hello Pantaiema,

Please help me on this. It may appear a silly question to you, but as this is my second application, I have absolutely little confidence. Also as I have to pledge 400 pounds, I want to very cautious and not upset anything in the application, just for the want of not having asked question on this forum.

Please help me. At least for my peace of mind.

Thanks.
________
Israeli Recipes
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solaris
Newly Registered

Post by Solaris » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:26 pm

Better get some agent/consultant, I feel.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi Solaris,

My application is not actually so complicated. In fact I lost in the last application becuase I took a consultant and they botched the entire case and they did not even return my 900 pounds and I lost 315 ponds of application. I will never go to consultant.

With all respect, I hope the senior members will sympathise with me and advise on simple questions like these.

Regards.
________
Arizona Dispensary
Last edited by prem12 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gordon

Post by gordon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:09 pm

I would indicate the actual and prorated amounts in that section (both in sterling).

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:14 pm

prem12"
I am sorry I just see you post now. The answer of your qusiton is actually very straight forward.

I herewith provide direct quotation from theguidelines:
If you have lived and worked in more than one country during the past 15 months we will normally assess your income over a 12-month period against the country where you have spent the longest period, on a pro-rata basis. For example we consider a period of up to 12 months in the last 15, so that if you have spent 8 of the months in the United Kingdom and 4 in Nigeria, we will take your earned income in the United Kingdom, divide it by eight and multiply it by 12 to give an annual income figure. You will then be allocated points appropriate to that figure. You need to submit the appropriate forms of evidence for consideration.
In your case is defenitely your earning in Pakistan as this is the country where you have spent the longest period. You need to devide this earning by eight (becasue U spend 8 months in Pakistan) and multiply it by 12 to give an annual income figure.

So the direct answer to your question: The second option which you have mentioned before is correct.
You need The total of 8 months earned in Pakistan, pro-rated to 12 months, converted to pounds.
prem12 wrote:Hello Pantaiema,

Please help me on this. It may appear a silly question to you, but as this is my second application, I have absolutely little confidence. Also as I have to pledge 400 pounds, I want to very cautious and not upset anything in the application, just for the want of not having asked question on this forum.

Please help me. At least for my peace of mind.

Thanks.
Pantaiema

prem12

Post by prem12 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 pm

Pantaiema,

Thanks a lot for the answer. I must say that this forum really rocks. No other forum is like this. Thanks a lot to the facilitators of this forum and the senior members.

I have one more question which needs the valuble experience of Senior member like yourself, Gorden and SYH.

How do the Caseworkers treat the month when the secondment to a different contry takes place in the middle of a month. My secondment happene on 24 of April. So can I include the April month in Pakistan salary or not? Do the caseworkers practice any unwritten policy in such case.

Also the salary for the April month that was paid in Pakistan was for full 30 days and the excess payment of 7 days was adjusted in the April payrol of Denmark. I will explain these things in cover letter. The question is how comfortbale are the CW with these phenomenon.

Thanks a lot for the forthcoming help.

Regards.
________
Spam Measures