ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please! 5 months for ILR 10 year rule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

af1136
Newly Registered

Urgent help please! 5 months for ILR 10 year rule

Post by af1136 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:53 am

Hi all,
I am new to this. One of my friends recommended me to post my query here as he got a lot of help from this forum.I have come across lot of posts similar to my situation, which has been answered very wisely leading to the success. Really good suggestions, greatly appreciated.

My case is a bit different.

Came to Uk 30 september 2005 on a student visa, Since then I have been on PSW and then on student and then again applied for Tier 4 Visa for a level 8 course and sent the application to the HO in april 2014. HO took long time to decide and in the meantime the college got revoked. HO sent me curtailement letter which expired 20th march 2015. But, before it got expired I applied for FLR fp. I got the acknowledgment and the money was dedcuted from my bank account.

Now the problem is that yesterday I got a refusal letter with right of appeal for the tier 4 application for not supplying a CAS. I do not understand why the HO has refused, eventhough I have sent my application before the curtailment leave expired. Is this a communication error in their deparments or something else.
I am confused now about what to do? Whether to go for an appeal or write to the HO and give them the reference number of the Flr fp application and tell them about their intercommunication error.

I really need urgent help please as the refusal letter was issued to me on the 27 of March 2015.

Thanks in advance

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent help please! 5 months for ILR 10 year rule

Post by Zee ali » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:15 am

af1136 wrote:Hi all,
I am new to this. One of my friends recommended me to post my query here as he got a lot of help from this forum.I have come across lot of posts similar to my situation, which has been answered very wisely leading to the success. Really good suggestions, greatly appreciated.

My case is a bit different.

Came to Uk 30 september 2005 on a student visa, Since then I have been on PSW and then on student and then again applied for Tier 4 Visa for a level 8 course and sent the application to the HO in april 2014. HO took long time to decide and in the meantime the college got revoked. HO sent me curtailement letter which expired 20th march 2015. But, before it got expired I applied for FLR fp. I got the acknowledgment and the money was dedcuted from my bank account.

Now the problem is that yesterday I got a refusal letter with right of appeal for the tier 4 application for not supplying a CAS. I do not understand why the HO has refused, eventhough I have sent my application before the curtailment leave expired. Is this a communication error in their deparments or something else.
I am confused now about what to do? Whether to go for an appeal or write to the HO and give them the reference number of the Flr fp application and tell them about their intercommunication error.

I really need urgent help please as the refusal letter was issued to me on the 27 of March 2015.

Thanks in advance
your case in bit complicated now. U need a professional advise.

For the safe side put your appeal in time and u will cover this 5 month gap.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

af1136
Newly Registered

Post by af1136 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Thanks zee ali for your reply. I have consulted a professional and he told me to go for the appeal and also register the biometrics for the flr fp application. If I go for the appeal, what would be the waiting time or what would be the date of appeal? Will they give me an appeal date of after 4 to 5 months?
Thanks in advance.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 am

I am confused what did you get refusal for?
the tier 4 application that has been pending for a year, even though you had a curtailment in the meantime?
so they have continued for consider a FLR on a leave that has already been curtailed for a college that is no longer licensed?
and meanwhile you filed a FP application and it is still pending?
this is some sort of a monkey circus TBH
do these two applications have the same case reference numbers, or different?
if latter I don't think TBH you need to do much about the tier 4 letter at all.
it is just a ghost.
I'd write them a letter about it maybe, to sort of point out that you assume this application would have been treated as withdrawn considering all this (license revocation, curtailment etc) has happened and you have filed a different application.
But rely generally on your FP application for your current status.
If they have the same case reference number then it is more complex because it means somewone there is really, really high and they were high when they sent you that letter.
But in that case yes you have to appeal.
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

kevb2014

Post by kevb2014 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:39 pm

You made both FLR applications before the expiration of your valid leave. So, you'll also get a right of appeal in case the FP application fails. For now, you can simply wait for the outcome of the second application (FP) before taking any further action. I hope you get a positive response this time but if it does not go in your favour again, then you may put in an appeal.

The appeal process is a lengthy one (approx. 5 months waiting time for a hearing date at FTT).