ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS related query due to multiple job offers in hand

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

magn8p
Newly Registered

CoS related query due to multiple job offers in hand

Post by magn8p » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi there,

I have received a job offer from a company about a month ago who have successfully conducted an RLMT. They are about to get started with the Visa process and generating a CoS is part of it.

I have also received a job offer from another employer, and they are about to post the offer letter and the contract.

I am inclined towards accepting the second offer, but I haven't informed the first employer yet. To my knowledge, the first employer hasn't generated a CoS yet, but do you think if they generate one, it would in any way jeopardise the visa application made by the second employer in the next 20 - 30 days?

Thanks for your time and I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,
Naga

manci
Respected Guru

Re: CoS related query due to multiple job offers in hand

Post by manci » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm

You can only have one unused CoS at a time, if the first company already assigned a CoS you have to ask them to withdraw it before the second company can assign one.