ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Ancestral VISA Application - ADVICE PLEASE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nicole417
Newly Registered

UK Ancestral VISA Application - ADVICE PLEASE

Post by Nicole417 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:26 am

Hi there,

I am in need of some advice please. My husband and I are wanting to apply for an Ancestral Visa (my husbands Grandfather was born in the UK) to immigrate to the UK from South Africa. We have a son together and I have a son from a previous relationship. My sons father is happy for us to take my son to the UK. My sons father is on his birth certificate but my son lives with me etc. I am worried there will be issues with the VISA application. The consultant I am dealing with said there will be no issues and all will go through, but I would hate to spend so much on the application only to be declined. Any advice will be appreciated

vinny

Re: UK Ancestral VISA Application - ADVICE PLEASE

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 am

Child has to satisfy 197(vi), etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.