ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Application nitty-gritties ....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sher

HSMP Application nitty-gritties ....

Post by Sher » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:02 pm

The HSMP application form askes me to give evidence of :

1.] Ability to continue to work in the chosen field in the UK.
How does one do that ?

2.] Written undertaking that I am willing to make UK my main home and place of habitual residence
A straightforward, signed statement from self .... is that all that one needs to give ?

Valuable inputs from successful HSMP applicants needed.

Thx.

P.S. : I am applying from outside of UK.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

bani

Post by bani » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:16 am

1) you can send in job advertisements that you qualify for to show that there are jobs available in your field.

2) on the last page of the HSMP application form (the form prior to Nov. 1 at least), there is a paragraph stating that you intend to make the UK your main home. just sign at the bottom of that. no need for a separate statement.

Nousky

Re: HSMP Application nitty-gritties ....

Post by Nousky » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:11 am

Sher wrote:The HSMP application form askes me to give evidence of :

1.] Ability to continue to work in the chosen field in the UK.
How does one do that ?

2.] Written undertaking that I am willing to make UK my main home and place of habitual residence
A straightforward, signed statement from self .... is that all that one needs to give ?

Valuable inputs from successful HSMP applicants needed.

Thx.

1. Register on line with any on line UK job agency such as www.reed.co.uk, www.fish4jobs.co.uk, www.jobsite.co.uk.
Send in your CV with a good email address and start receiving jobs post that match your profile.
Print them and attached to your application.
And you can say that you have been receiving job adverts that match your experience.

2. Just state that you want to make UK your home or follow the instruction given to you earlier.

good luck

Nousky

P.S. : I am applying from outside of UK.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:12 am

for point nr 1. I think you will need to show that your qualifications and profession are recognised in the UK. I think for most professions it might straightforward enough, in that if you have the qualifications (say degree or diploma in a certain) or even just the experience of working in a that profession that will be enough. There are some careers, like medicine pharmacy, law, I think even accountancy, where by you will have to be registered with the UK body in order to allowed to practice in that country

Sher

Hmmnn ....

Post by Sher » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:10 pm

f2k wrote:for point nr 1. I think you will need to show that your qualifications and profession are recognised in the UK. I think for most professions it might straightforward enough, in that if you have the qualifications (say degree or diploma in a certain) or even just the experience of working in a that profession that will be enough. There are some careers, like medicine pharmacy, law, I think even accountancy, where by you will have to be registered with the UK body in order to allowed to practice in that country
I guess my business Masters should be straight enuff.
But pray tell me as to whether the onus of proving that it is on par with UK education as per NARIC rests with me ? Should I get parity cerificate from NARIC or the folks at the HO would have a list to refer to ?

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:34 am

I would suggest caution when registering with an online employment service. Perhaps you should open a separate email address, because THE MESSAGES NEVER STOP COMING!!! :x Easier to register than to unsubscribe it seems

MWazir
Diamond Member

Re: Hmmnn ....

Post by MWazir » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:55 am

guess my business Masters should be straight enuff.
But pray tell me as to whether the onus of proving that it is on par with UK education as per NARIC rests with me ? Should I get parity cerificate from NARIC or the folks at the HO would have a list to refer to ?
No, the onus is not on you. All you do is submit your original certificates. The case worker will then validate it themselves.

Sher

Thx

Post by Sher » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:12 pm

Gee, thx Wazir saab.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:47 pm

Most welcome Sher saab