ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TOEIC DECEPTION ??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shashin
Newly Registered

TOEIC DECEPTION ??

Post by shashin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

HO made a allegation that you have used deception ie the TOEIC is fraudulent now my questions are

If he been deported what sort of affect it gonna make on immigration history?
If he leave country on his own will there be any record as deception was used?
If he leaves or gets deported will it gonna make affect on person travelling to other common wealth countries?
What will be outcome if he gets married to British citizen from his home country and letter apply as dependent from it?

Lastly, if the person is on bail will he/she be allowed to get married within the country or not? IF yes then what will be the chances that HO will interrupt the marriage or not?

And does anybody know whats going on with petition that is lodged on high court about ETS SCAM which has affected thousands of students.

THANKS

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: TOEIC DECEPTION ??

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 am

shashin wrote:does anybody know whats going on with petition that is lodged on high court about ETS SCAM which has affected thousands of students.
You may find the following forum topic informative...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 73589.html

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:26 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1058307
shashin wrote:Unfortunately mine toeic is of bad quality thats why i am worried about it i hope there are lots of other applicants like me who used toeic as english. Coz i had less time to give another ielts and my score 6.5 was told not enough for enterprenuer visa so had to go with toeic.

If there is any way to be safe from it then i hope gonna be helpful for all other applicants too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rick2015
Newly Registered

Post by rick2015 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:18 am

shashin wrote:HO made a allegation that you have used deception ie the TOEIC is fraudulent now my questions are

If he been deported what sort of affect it gonna make on immigration history?
If he leave country on his own will there be any record as deception was used?
If he leaves or gets deported will it gonna make affect on person travelling to other common wealth countries?
What will be outcome if he gets married to British citizen from his home country and letter apply as dependent from it?

Lastly, if the person is on bail will he/she be allowed to get married within the country or not? IF yes then what will be the chances that HO will interrupt the marriage or not?

And does anybody know whats going on with petition that is lodged on high court about ETS SCAM which has affected thousands of students.

THANKS
Hi, Shashin.
It would be great to know what had happened with your case??