ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application Process/Delays Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Still.Waiting

application Process/Delays Help

Post by Still.Waiting » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi I applied 27th March through NCS its been almost two weeks now I have nit heard anything nor have HO taken the money out of my account!! Just wondering if this is normal and if anyone here had to wait this long for the fees? From what I see max 1 week? Any advise??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: application Process/Delays Help

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 am

2 weeks and Easter weekend in that time too. Lots of applications would probably have been made st end of March before the fee increase on 6th April. Be patient, it will progress.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cinared

Post by cinared » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:37 am

Home office received my application on 26th of March and my fees still haven't been taken, you're not the only one

JamesBrodie

Post by JamesBrodie » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 pm

My application was also received on the 26th and I haven't had my fees taken.

I think I've only seen one person who applied after me (application received 27th) who's had their fees taken.
Naturalisation App: 25/3
Receipt by UKBA: 26/3
Email Ack/Fee taken: 13/4
Approval: 8/5 (Dated: 2/5)
Ceremony: 27/5

Passport App: 3/6 via PO
Receipt of App: 4/6
Interview Letter: 10/6
Return of Docs: 11/6
Interview: 15/6
Printed: 16/6
Arrived: 17/6

Still.Waiting

Post by Still.Waiting » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 pm

JamesBrodie wrote:My application was also received on the 26th and I haven't had my fees taken.

I think I've only seen one person who applied after me (application received 27th) who's had their fees taken.
There's no pattern to their process it seems. Nevertheless it is little reassuring that I am not the only one in it. Not a good thing per se but reassuring.

Good luck to us all

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Still.Waiting wrote: There's no pattern to their process it seems. Nevertheless it is little reassuring that I am not the only one in it. Not a good thing per se but reassuring.

Good luck to us all
There is, with a small sample telling us they have approximately 7,000 applications per month. I'd not worry if we are a bit delayed.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.