ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddoo110

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by daddoo110 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Sheebee1 wrote:As salaam alikum congratulations to everyone who have been their visa.

My husband had his tb test today in which the x ray was unclear, he has been told he now has to wait 1 month before he can be re tested. Is this true? Can someone guide me on what to do next.

JazakAllah
@Sheebee1 Theres nothing to worry about it. From where your hubby done this tb test and did they asked for sputum test if the X-ray is uncleared? Most probably when the X-ray is not clear then they do the sputum test and for this test result takes 60 days
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:26 pm

daddoo110 wrote:
sean2606 wrote:Any applicants from Karachi with any updates?
Sean2606 I just asked for status update yesterday and got the same reply "application has been delayed whilst further
enquiries are being conducted" I dont understand what kinda enquiries they are doing its been almost 4 weeks for the same status.
Today i called them and asked whats going on the person said your application is opened ECO is enquiring and BHC started working on your application from march this is kinda lol
This is just ridiculous, why only with applications from Karachi, yours opened but still delayed for further inquiries since 4 weeks, aminoacid has been processed but has not yet received an email from BHC, mine hasnt even been looked at yet by an ECO. Seems like some lazy Bas.... (apologies for swearing) is working on the cases from Karachi and cant be arsed to do their job efficiently. (apologies once again for being rude)

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Enzo111 wrote:Aunty Sally
I've not heard anything. It's 7 weeks now since applied. And it's been 2 weeks since further enquires, just getting abit worried now with what can happen, please pray for me.
I think you should ring and see where your case has got to now.
I will pray for us all that we have patience while we wait for a positive outcome!!

My husband and I disagree with contacting or not contacting them for a response. He thinks as hard as it is if it's not been assessed and I don't get the response we want then I'm just going to worry that won't help and we should wait until after the service standard!! I said I'm going to contact them and I think I will if I don't get anything by 12pm tomorrow will send email or call! It's week six this week so we are
half way through.

Online app......13/02/15
BIO Mirpur.......23/02/15
Received @ ISB.25/02/15
Nothing so far......
Last edited by auntsally on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:56 pm

sean2606 wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:
sean2606 wrote:Any applicants from Karachi with any updates?
Sean2606 I just asked for status update yesterday and got the same reply "application has been delayed whilst further
enquiries are being conducted" I dont understand what kinda enquiries they are doing its been almost 4 weeks for the same status.
Today i called them and asked whats going on the person said your application is opened ECO is enquiring and BHC started working on your application from march this is kinda lol
This is just ridiculous, why only with applications from Karachi, yours opened but still delayed for further inquiries since 4 weeks, aminoacid has been processed but has not yet received an email from BHC, mine hasnt even been looked at yet by an ECO. Seems like some lazy Bas.... (apologies for swearing) is working on the cases from Karachi and cant be arsed to do their job efficiently. (apologies once again for being rude)
@sean2606 haha thats fine no problem at all. All karachi applicant have to wait and pray for the best!
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Sheebee1 wrote:As salaam alikum congratulations to everyone who have been their visa.

My husband had his tb test today in which the x ray was unclear, he has been told he now has to wait 1 month before he can be re tested. Is this true? Can someone guide me on what to do next.

JazakAllah
Your next step is to wait for a month before he can be re-x-rayed and hope the results are clear, otherwise it'll be further delays for you calling him over.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

shafAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by shafAhmed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:19 am

Wife got her visa today.
Online App 10 February 2015
Biometrics 16 February 2015
Processed email 7 April 2015
Text and call 8 April 2015
Passport 9 April 2015

Alhamdulillah.

InshaAllah ask Allah and he never turns away from his servant. I will pray for the rest of brothers and sister aswel.

aminoacid88

Post by aminoacid88 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 am

shafAhmed wrote:Wife got her visa today.
Passport 9 April 2015

Alhamdulillah.

InshaAllah ask Allah and he never turns away from his servant. I will pray for the rest of brothers and sister aswel.
Alhamdulillah! That's great news. I'm sure you both are very relieved! Please keep all of us in our duas - may we all be reunited with our spouses soon.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 am

Passport 9 April 2015

Alhamdulillah.

Congrats shafAhmed, may the Almighty One bless you both with a happy and content life.

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Passport 9 April 2015

Alhamdulillah.

Congrats brother may u have a good life

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:24 pm

14 months! since i last saw my wife :( :x :!: :!: :!: i dont know what to now the fee has gone up plus this stupid heath surcharge :cry: :cry: :cry:
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Asalam alaikum all. hope your all.

I wanted to update everyone about my wifes appeal. The reason the ECM decided to take it to appeal, is, (The applicants original application was refused, due to the sponsors details were not showing with HMRC. Upon the appeal, the appalent has provided letters from HMRC proving, employment, However, the letters from HMRC do not show the sponsors exact annual income)

Now how stupid is that reason? From what i know HMRC would never state in a letter how much you have earnt. That is what a P60 is for? RIGHT?

Anywho, i was thinking of reapplying, but have seen something on my statements which is worrying to me. I see that my pay came in last month, and the following day it bounced back. should i reapply? or wait again?
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

zaidamjad

Post by zaidamjad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:53 pm

My time line Spouse visa for wife
Online application - 1 Feb
Biometrics - 19th Feb(islamabad)
Asked for update - 2nd Apr - delayed for further checks

docsam
Newly Registered

Post by docsam » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi guys
Just wanted to share my timeline
Application and biometrics 27/1/15 Islamabad
Escalated 28/3/15
Two emails received today 9/4/15 with a text to collect passport.
Will inshallah collect tomorrow

ana ali

Post by ana ali » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:14 am

Can anyone tell me ????should I submitted original Nikkah and attested marriage certificate in English.original English testcertificate with documents.please reply waiting..

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 am

ana ali wrote:Can anyone tell me ????should I submitted original Nikkah and attested marriage certificate in English.original English testcertificate with documents.please reply waiting..
Hi ana Ali

Any originals you don't provide you have to provide attested copies of those docs. We sent the originals of all nikkahnama docs like original and English translation.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am

docsam wrote:Hi guys
Just wanted to share my timeline
Application and biometrics 27/1/15 Islamabad
Escalated 28/3/15
Two emails received today 9/4/15 with a text to collect passport.
Will inshallah collect tomorrow
hi dosam, have you collected your passport yet?

aminoacid88

Post by aminoacid88 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:07 am

Hey Karachiites,

Just to give an update - my 12 weeks were up yesterday. I haven't received anything. I escalated 12 days ago and I haven't received anything regarding that either.
I went to Gerrys today and they said its normal for people's passport to arrive after 12 weeks and it can take up to 24 weeks. The delay is in dispatching.
My husband called the UKVI yesterday and they ofcourse didn't have any info. He told them that if you haven't received anything from the BHC regarding the escalation then you should do your best to get answers from them. He was told that the manager will be involved and that they will call him today. Ofcourse they didn't call him and when my husband called today someone deliberately hung up on him.
I just cannot comprehend the level of incompetency. My application was processed 4 weeks ago... And there are no ways for us to get any information because everyone is just uncooperative.
We r trying to get through to the MPs office but because parliament is dissolved they are no longer taking appointments.
Asking for your prayers. I know there are many more people in similar difficult situations as well.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:07 am

aminoacid88 wrote:Hey Karachiites,

Just to give an update - my 12 weeks were up yesterday. I haven't received anything. I escalated 12 days ago and I haven't received anything regarding that either.
I went to Gerrys today and they said its normal for people's passport to arrive after 12 weeks and it can take up to 24 weeks. The delay is in dispatching.
My husband called the UKVI yesterday and they ofcourse didn't have any info. He told them that if you haven't received anything from the BHC regarding the escalation then you should do your best to get answers from them. He was told that the manager will be involved and that they will call him today. Ofcourse they didn't call him and when my husband called today someone deliberately hung up on him.
I just cannot comprehend the level of incompetency. My application was processed 4 weeks ago... And there are no ways for us to get any information because everyone is just uncooperative.
We r trying to get through to the MPs office but because parliament is dissolved they are no longer taking appointments.
Asking for your prayers. I know there are many more people in similar difficult situations as well.
Hope and pray you receive a positive reply soon aminoacid88. UKVI are so very unhelpful, there should be some kind of communication between them and BHC (Islamabad) where they could inquire about why the delay in your documents being sent to the VAC. Gerrys stating that it could take upto 24 weeks, thats for a decision to be made for for the documents to be returned and according to your previous updates a decision has already been made regarding your application so can't figure out what is their dely.

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

That is pure incompetency. When you call you should insist that the manager speak to you! The complaints procedure on the .gov.uk site give a 20day target response time. I would also complain. I couldn't even start to imagine how you must be feeling I hope and pray you get a positive outcome soon!!

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 am

auntsally wrote:

That is pure incompetency. When you call you should insist that the manager speak to you! The complaints procedure on the .gov.uk site give a 20day target response time. I would also complain. I couldn't even start to imagine how you must be feeling I hope and pray you get a positive outcome soon!!
auntsally you know what it's like out here when you ask to speak to a manager they are never available.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 pm

FINALLY DONE IT £956 plus £600 for the damn heath surcharge bullcrap !!

wifes got a appointment in mirpur on 21st of april.
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Welcome to the waiting club. I applied on the 2nd April and so I saved myself from that extra medical health surcharges.
Today my wife had the appointment and she submitted all the documents along with her biometric.

Good luck with ur spouse application
asif_sharif wrote:FINALLY DONE IT £956 plus £600 for the damn heath surcharge bullcrap !!

wifes got a appointment in mirpur on 21st of april.

Sajj79

Visa application processed decission made??

Post by Sajj79 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Online application:02/03/2015
Biometric & paper submitted in Karachi: 09/03/2015
email received case ready to be assesed: 16/03/2015
I asked question to UKIV enquiries if i could add more proof of contact with wife.
email received stating case is ow processed and decission has been made: 01/04/2015
Not hear any thing since, emailed UKIV for progress and they emailed back saying we have now exclated this and will get back to you: 08/04/2015

I am really anxious, I have permanent job since 13 years Al ham dulliah and rent 2 Beds property where i live alone. I submitted pictures, Nikkah nama & NADRA cert, also pictures of wedding, when we met etc. our chat history etc stayed in file, i asked if i could submit but they said decission has been made.
Any one can shed any ligth, please pray every one and i am doing the same for all of you.
Saj

Sajj79

Post by Sajj79 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Looks like you and me are in same boat, don't mind waiting as long as VISA is granted In sha Allah

tallojani

Re: Visa application processed decission made??

Post by tallojani » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Sajj79 wrote:Online application:02/03/2015
Biometric & paper submitted in Karachi: 09/03/2015
email received case ready to be assesed: 16/03/2015
I asked question to UKIV enquiries if i could add more proof of contact with wife.
email received stating case is ow processed and decission has been made: 01/04/2015
Not hear any thing since, emailed UKIV for progress and they emailed back saying we have now exclated this and will get back to you: 08/04/2015

I am really anxious, I have permanent job since 13 years Al ham dulliah and rent 2 Beds property where i live alone. I submitted pictures, Nikkah nama & NADRA cert, also pictures of wedding, when we met etc. our chat history etc stayed in file, i asked if i could submit but they said decission has been made.
Any one can shed any ligth, please pray every one and i am doing the same for all of you.
Saj
Once you left gerrys office you cant submit any further documents unless you are asked to do so by bhc, just pray and in sha Allah you wil get the visa.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all