ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with EC online form....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jinnyjonny

Help with EC online form....

Post by jinnyjonny » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:22 pm

Hi,

I have some queries pertaining to online form. I am applying for EC under HSMP programme.

I get the screen at last stage of application, asking for employment in UK and work permit details.

I intend to look for jobs once I arrive in UK as most of the employers approching me for job prefer me to be present and immidiately available for interview. Secondly I dont hold a work permit, I have HSMP visa approval. What information should be given by me on the form in the given scenario?

Please advice.

Regards,

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:17 am

Leave them blank.

jinnyjonny

Post by jinnyjonny » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:46 am

Thank u...
Secondly, they ask about job and employer details....and also ask "when did u started this job"....in job type i have mentioned "IT professional" and start of it i mentioned the time when i actually started my first job as IT professional...i am confused a bit now that if this is correct?

jinnyjonny

Post by jinnyjonny » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:44 pm

pl help....

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:08 pm

Secondly, they ask about job and employer details....

Mention what job you are doing now (Designation)

and also ask "when did u started this job"....i

Mention when you joined the present job.

n job type i have mentioned "IT professional" and start of it i mentioned the time when i actually started my first job as IT professional...i am confused a bit now that if this is correct?