ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving Offence and Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amritsar singh

Driving Offence and Naturalisation

Post by Amritsar singh » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello guys I am Gona apply me BC on 14 April but I am worried I had driving offence in October 2011 without car insurance I had 6 point on my licnece and 240pound fine I paid that amount so I don't have any point on my licnece now it's gone last year so plz some body tell me it's can be effect on my BC application thanks for will help me

wmazhar

Re: Driving Offence and Naturalisation

Post by wmazhar » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Amritsar singh wrote:Hello guys I am Gona apply me BC on 14 April but I am worried I had driving offence in October 2011 without car insurance I had 6 point on my licnece and 240pound fine I paid that amount so I don't have any point on my licnece now it's gone last year so plz some body tell me it's can be effect on my BC application thanks for will help me
Don't worry, It won't effect your application.
Applied: 11/03/2015
Approval: 04-04-2015 Dated 27/03/2015
Ceremony: 15-04-2015

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi,

With the new rules in place, you should be fine since its over 3yrs since your offence (non-custodial), except you've got other ones after this. You are eligible to apply since April 2014 :-)

But do make sure you DECLARE the offence stated above on the form. please do let me know how your application goes as i'm in abit of similar situation (non-custodial - driving offence in 2012) and only offence....sent you a private msg.

Amritsar singh

Post by Amritsar singh » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks for your advice I will keep in touch with you also I had tv licence fine and aresst warrant about my name last year September I paid that fine 250 pound and they cancelled my warrant it was not belong to me but I paid . Als after I applied my pcc from police national computer they said clear nothing on they latter only say no trace so what you think about this matter

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:08 am

Amritsar singh wrote:I had tv licence fine and aresst warrant about my name last year September I paid that fine 250 pound and they cancelled my warrant it was not belong to me but I paid . Als after I applied my pcc from police national computer they said clear nothing on they latter only say no trace
Then I wouldn't worry.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.