ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application Using Savings

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ununun
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa Application Using Savings

Post by ununun » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:10 am

Hi

Need some help. im thinking of applying under cash savings. if i am solely relying on cash savings then i need 62.5k. my question is for the past 6 months i have had this balance apart from one month when it went to 60k for a month and the following month it went back above 62.5k. will this matter?

November 2014 65k
December 2014 70k
January 2015 60k
February 2015 63k
March 2015 68k
April 2015 72k

Will the one month where it went down affect or will that affect it or will they look and see what balance was 6 months ago from date of app. I am thinking of applying this month thereofe 6 months ago is nov 14 which had 65k
Thanks

vinny

Re: Spousal Visa Application Using Savings

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 am

See also 11 and 7.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.