ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirements -Pune University

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yipee

English Language Requirements -Pune University

Post by yipee » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:25 pm

Friends- As all Indians may be aware getting an english language certificate from an Indian University when sitting in UK is very difficult. And unfortunately I can not think of anyone who can go and get this done on my behalf. :(

Is there anyone who can give send me a scanned copy of Pune univ letterhead - and I can possibly get them made myself.

I know its not the best thing to do but can't think of any better way to do it.

Thanks a lot.

gordon

Re: English Language Requirements -Pune University

Post by gordon » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:21 pm

However difficult it may be to get documentation that your degree was taught in English, I recommend strongly that you take the time and effort to do so, or otherwise to take the IELTS examination. Fabricating a letter would be most ill advised and would likely be detrimental to your application. AG
yipee wrote:Friends- As all Indians may be aware getting an english language certificate from an Indian University when sitting in UK is very difficult. And unfortunately I can not think of anyone who can go and get this done on my behalf. :(

Is there anyone who can give send me a scanned copy of Pune univ letterhead - and I can possibly get them made myself.

Thanks a lot.

yipee

Post by yipee » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:40 pm

I totally aggree with you. As I said its not a best way but will not be very happy delaying this as I know rest of documents are complete.

Do you think I can provide certificate from college as I have that available with me?

Thanks

raghuraman
Newly Registered

Post by raghuraman » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Please dont fabricate a letter or send one from your college. You are spoiling your chances as well as those from your university.
Try this website yourmaninindia.com
They got for this letter for several of my friends from different universities and all of them got HSMP approval.

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm

yipee wrote:Friends- As all Indians may be aware getting an english language certificate from an Indian University when sitting in UK is very difficult. And unfortunately I can not think of anyone who can go and get this done on my behalf. :(

Thanks a lot.
hiya,

I have myself had a bachelors degree from Pune University...
You do not need to worry..its surprisingly easy to sit and do it from UK...
I called up the university..and got hold of the registrar (i forgot the lady's name) they are well aware of this issue . So it is no problem. You will need to pay them either by Postal order once your payment is cleared they issue you a letter and post it to the address given by you....

Hope you get it sorted out...