ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation form AN Query "address section 1.17"

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sami71
Newly Registered

Naturalisation form AN Query "address section 1.17"

Post by sami71 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi all,
I am filling form an and need some help with address section 1.17, it says provide your addresses for past five years.
My question is do I have to start with my current address if so how to fill the dates.
its says "from"(that is ok) and than it says "to" what to write in "to" date for current address.

My second question is about "absence"s section 2.2,I have not been absent in the last five years but it says if you don't fill this section it will delay your application. so if I put "0" in total number of days absent at the bottom, will that be enough or should I write something(I have not been absent in the last five years) in that section.

I will really appreciate if someone can help.
thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Naturalisation form AN Query "address section 1.17"

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 pm

You enter your present/current address under 1.16, therefore there is no need to repeat it under 1.17. Just enter any previous addresses under that section - ordered such that the most recent appears first.

Leave 2.2 blank, enter 0 as the total. And if you wish you can write a comment on page 23 reconfirming that you have no absences over the last 5 years

sami71
Newly Registered

Post by sami71 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:52 pm

cs95tdg wrote:You enter your present/current address under 1.16, therefore there is no need to repeat it under 1.17. Just enter any previous addresses under that section - ordered such that the most recent appears first.

Leave 2.2 blank, enter 0 as the total. And if you wish you can write a comment on page 23 reconfirming that you have no absences over the last 5 years
Thank you so much for your responce, actually to me it seems like the 1.16 is asked under contact details and 1.17 asks for past five years address and If I only write my previous address it wouldn't be five years as I have been living at my current address for last two years ( in 1.17 it says clearly past five years address).
So I am confused and will appreciate your reply also if I write my current address under 1.17 what do you think I should write in "to date" space.
Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:28 pm

If you wish to, you may repeat your current address under 1.17 as well (Enter 'present' in the to date field).

sami71
Newly Registered

Post by sami71 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:03 am

cs95tdg wrote:If you wish to, you may repeat your current address under 1.17 as well (Enter 'present' in the to date field).
Thanks