ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have a urgent query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mee
Newly Registered

Have a urgent query

Post by Mee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:51 pm

I applied for flr fp application on feb 5th and it got rejected on 23 rd of march and they gave me a dealine till 7 th april. I applied for appeal on 1 st april and it received on 2 th. still they have not deducted the fees and i want to know whether i have still appeal right. Because after 6 th all appeal rights are exhauseted. Please reply me very uregnt thanks

Mee
Newly Registered

Re: Have a urgent query

Post by Mee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Plz reply me it is a very urgent query plz

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:24 am

So many views but noone is replying me... Plz gurus help me

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:01 am

Please explain under what situation you choose flr fp and what are the grounds on which they refused you.

And after 6th april appeal exhausted i didn't understand your complete situation.

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 am

I am going to complete ten yrs in sep ... Based on private life... I applied... My question was that after april 6 all the appeals are stopped... I have got a appeal right and applied as well... Waiting to for them reply back... Plz tell me whether the appeal which was given to me will be there or not.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 am

Mee wrote:I am going to complete ten yrs in sep ... Based on private life... I applied... My question was that after april 6 all the appeals are stopped... I have got a appeal right and applied as well... Waiting to for them reply back... Plz tell me whether the appeal which was given to me will be there or not.
Date of posting counts. Sit back and relax. u r not the only one appealing. Its a lengthy process.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 am

Thanks for your reply... People i m just aksing whether i will have my appeal rights or not because after 6 th april they stopped everything .... Because i have applied before 6 th.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 am

Mee wrote:Thanks for your reply... People i m just aksing whether i will have my appeal rights or not because after 6 th april they stopped everything .... Because i have applied before 6 th.
U were refused with right of appeal deadline was 7th April. Than what is your problem. u appeal in time. wait and chill
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Mee
Newly Registered

Post by Mee » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:43 am

Thank you sooo much zee ali... I m relaxed... Thanks a lot...