ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need guidance over EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deepak_sachdev25
Newly Registered

need guidance over EC

Post by deepak_sachdev25 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:09 pm

hi everybody,
Iam an HSMP aspirant and I would really appreciate if anyone wd be generous enough to explain and tell me the EC( entry clearance) process for HSMP. i have just gotten my hsmp approval and would like to go further for entry clearance. however, i was told that it 's quite difficult to get through for ec in Delhi in india (british embassy). iam also considering this as it is an expensive effort (400 gbp for hsmp, 200 gbp for EC). i dont want to lose after spending so much . I would really appreciate if someone could be kind enough to tell me what to do so that I could do things right.
also the website ukvisas.gov only gives the following documents to accompany:
VAF1 form, approval letter, 2 photographs, fee amount.
I was told it is more than that i.e. i also have show some financial documents...
please help what to do and what needs to be done.
Iam all helpless........

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:16 pm

There are a lot of docs you need to submit for EC. Just browse through this forum and you will find all the information you need. Also, visit www.ukinindia.com