ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3, new form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fmdddv
Mood:
France

EEA3, new form

Post by fmdddv » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Dear all,

Could you kindly advise whether the new 127 pages application for EEA3 PR is compulsory or I could simply attach a letter explaining my status along with the evidence required.

I have reside here since 1994 and I only going through the process as my husband is a NON-EEA national.

Am I correct in thinking that if I am granted PR, that my husband's EEA4 application only requires my PR certificate as well as our marriage certificate? Will I be required to prove 5 years of exercising treaty rights again?

Thank you for your help.

vinny

Re: EEA3, new form

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 am

fmdddv wrote:Could you kindly advise whether the new 127 pages application for EEA3 PR is compulsory or I could simply attach a letter explaining my status along with the evidence required.
Not compulsory.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fmdddv
Mood:
France

Re: EEA3, new form

Post by fmdddv » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:06 am

Thank you for the clarification vinny.

I thought going through PR route first would be best rather than applying for naturalisation automatically. In case my naturalisation application was rejected, I would not have spent too much money.

However, what is the best route if my husband also want to naturalise? Joint or separate applications? In the case of the latter, would proving treaty rights for 5 years still be required if one of us has been granted PR/naturalisation?