ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for OCI APPLICATION 1

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramtheconqueror

Re: Documents required for OCI APPLICATION 1

Post by ramtheconqueror » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Easy Tiger wrote:Hi , do I need to get the all the documents I will photocopy attested by a solictor or can I self attest the documents by simply writing self attests on each document submitted , signing and dating it.

Also did u recently apply got PCI or have just got one.

Thanks
I recently applied for my son. They only take self attested copies. I took notary certified photocopies as well and they insisted for self attested copies. Cheers

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:27 am

Hi , I'm not sure if I filled in OCI application right as i did not find no family opinion as me and son are applying for OCI.

I started the online OCI application by filling out basic info , then bellow it says fill in your fathers , mothers and spouse name and nationality. Then the next page asking me to fill in things about my work. I know I have made a mistake some where but I'm not sure. Do u first fill basic individuals details then print off part a and download part b and fill that in.

Can someone tell where I've gone wrong and poing towards the right direction. Also if submit an application and made a mistake what happeneds .

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 am

Hi , can any one tell where I have gone wrong with filling the OCI application online. What the correct way of filling the application , i didn't get no family opition as I went to apply for a OCI for me and son. Can u have just one form for two family members.

I filled out my details , followed by information about my parents and spouse then details about my work. The system generates a pdfn, do I have fill in my child's details by hand
!

Would anyone who has gone through this online process recently tell where I went wrong

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi , can anyone help me out here with filling in the OCI application

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

??????

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Is anyone their to help !

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi can anyone tell me how do i fill in the following question on OCI application -

24.* I/We, just My name or both..mine & my son...............................do solemnly and sincerely declare that the foregoing particulars stated on this application are true, and I/We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true.
Date ....................
Place .................... Signature...My signature............ Signature.....my sons left hand thumb impression

Application for Minor(s)
I am a parent/guardian of .........................to whom the foregoing particulars relate.
I hereby apply on behalf of my/the child (children) for his/her/their registration as an overseas citizen(s) of India.
Date ...................... Signature of first applicant..................