ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon on Saturday 14th March'15

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wasim_n

ILR Success at Croydon on Saturday 14th March'15

Post by wasim_n » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Dear All

Thank you very much for posting your PEO experiences on this board which immensely helped me to prepare my case, and
fortunately I got my ILR approved today.

Tier 1 General - 1 + 3 Dependents
Employed
Appointment @ 1215, reached PEO at 1030 and was let in without any questions.
Total time taken 3 hours

Docs Submitted:
SET (O) Form + Proof of Payment
LIUK (Main + D)
ESOL Level 3 from Pearson Education for Dependent (Spouse)
PBS Calculator Summary for Main
12 Months Bank Statement + Payslip + Salary Certificate from Employer (March14-Feb15)+Excel Summary showing Gross and Net Pay, PAYE and NI for the last 12 months
Marriage Certificate + Birth Certificates for 2 Kids
Total absences 158 days- Personal Letter reasoning the holidays, E-Tickets, Payslips + Bank Statements to prove hols were paid
(NB - Out of the 158 hols 136 were unpaid, so had to enclose a personal letter)
3 Months Maintenance - Savings a/c statement (not required but submitted on own discretion)
(NB- If you are having a Barclays a/c, you can order ORIGINAL statements online by using accounts services > interim statements, you get statements same as your monthly paper statements from the last statement date to the date of request, this helped me a lot instead of going to branches and arguing on stamping the statements)
Cohabitation docs - Council tax letters, tenancy contract, Car Insurance, Bank Statements, Utility Bills and Ballot Cards

That's it..... everything went smoothly and had my ILR approved within 3 hours, many thanks to all on this board and specially to the moderators and the maintenance team, keep up your good work !

Happy to help :)

Wasim

thedazzzzler
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR Success at Croydon on Saturday 14th March'15

Post by thedazzzzler » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:49 am

Hi Wasim,

Congratulations on your successful applications. Just got couple of questions regarding the ILR documents.

1) Do we have to provide P60 for 5 Years . I don't have P60 for year 2013 but i have Statement of Earnings for that year from Employer ?

2) Do we have to produce a letter for all the holidays that we took , to prove its a paid holiday ? Is that for 12 months or for the 5 years period . I have taken 170 days over the 5 years period.

Thanks a million for your answer.

Regards
Chris

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

thedazzzzler wrote:Hi Wasim,

Congratulations on your successful applications. Just got couple of questions regarding the ILR documents.

1) Do we have to provide P60 for 5 Years . I don't have P60 for year 2013 but i have Statement of Earnings for that year from Employer ?

2) Do we have to produce a letter for all the holidays that we took , to prove its a paid holiday ? Is that for 12 months or for the 5 years period . I have taken 170 days over the 5 years period.

Thanks a million for your answer.

Regards
Chris

Hi Chris

P60 is not a requirements so no need to submit, just provide your
last 12 months bank statement and payslips that should suffice.

Regarding holidays, if you have not exceeded 180 days in any single year then you dont have to worry, just provide a personal letter giving genuine reasons for your travel.

Good luck for your ILR

Wx

aubajwa

Post by aubajwa » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:53 am

wasim_n wrote:Dear All

Total absences 158 days- Personal Letter reasoning the holidays, E-Tickets, Payslips + Bank Statements to prove hols were paid

Wasim
Hello Wasim,

Please confirm what about unpaid absences?

In my case, I did not have any job, so went out of UK for 60 days, and then came back and searched for job.

Do you think it is a genuine reason to visit your family for long term, even when you were not employed?

Not sure what genuine reason you provided?

Thanks
ASMAT

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 84460.html

does we have to have 5 yrs continuous employment???

could you please check this post what to write for the first question
1) If you are employed, document(s) showing your economic activity and your personal earnings during your stay in the UK.???

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi Jaya and Asmat

As I applied under Tier1 G route,I can only answer from that perspective. You do not need to submit any P60's they are not mandatory, for Tier1G holders its not a requirement to be economically active for 5 years and rearding holidays one must not exceed 180 days in each year. I did not provide any supporting for my unpaid absences of 136 days nor any P60s to prove my financial stability in last 5 years.

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:49 pm

aubajwa wrote:
wasim_n wrote:Dear All

Wasim
Hello Wasim,

Please confirm what about unpaid absences?

In my case, I did not have any job, so went out of UK for 60 days, and then came back and searched for job.

Do you think it is a genuine reason to visit your family for long term, even when you were not employed?

Not sure what genuine reason you provided?

Thanks
ASMAT

Just write visting family, if you are under 180 days it shouldnt affect your continuity.

aubajwa

Post by aubajwa » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:18 pm

wasim_n wrote:
Just write visting family, if you are under 180 days it shouldnt affect your continuity.
Thanks Wasim, your response will certainly help.

Semper
Newly Registered

Post by Semper » Sat May 02, 2015 10:23 am

wasim_n wrote:Hi Jaya and Asmat

As I applied under Tier1 G route,I can only answer from that perspective. You do not need to submit any P60's they are not mandatory, for Tier1G holders its not a requirement to be economically active for 5 years and rearding holidays one must not exceed 180 days in each year. I did not provide any supporting for my unpaid absences of 136 days nor any P60s to prove my financial stability in last 5 years.
Congratulations! Regarding unpaid absences, was it unpaid days in your job? How many maximum in one year you've got without letter from company?

Thank you in advance!