ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Co-Habitation proof for housewife.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mehta786
Newly Registered

Co-Habitation proof for housewife.

Post by Mehta786 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 am

Hi,

I and My husband would be applying for ILR. I am house wife and not earning. What documents can i provide to prove cohabitation with my husband for the application.

My name is in council bill and I have a bank statement having same address. however as we know council bill comes once a year and for my bank statement as it has low savings (as I am not working) it is issued once a year. Will these two documents suffice ?

Please guide us.

Thanks in advance.

rizzu155

Re: Co-Habitation proof for housewife.

Post by rizzu155 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:02 am

I hope NHS registration letter would support the requirement

WR1

Re: Co-Habitation proof for housewife.

Post by WR1 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 am

Anything that bears your name, address and is dated.

Voting registration, GP letters and registration, Bank statements, Credit card statements, NHS letters, even junk mail will do.

You need at least six documents (in joint names or one document in each name if you have any in joint names so 12 in total) spread over the two year period (ideally every 3-4 months apart) from at least 3 different sources.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided