ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 RLMT Queries and Suggestion

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mehul Bhatt
Newly Registered

Tier 2 RLMT Queries and Suggestion

Post by Mehul Bhatt » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 am

Hello

I'm working with one of small farm based in London on Tier 2 General as a Sales Manger from last 1 year (Joining date 1st May 2014) I completed my MBA from university.

Unfortunately my company license expired because of we didn’t get any mail from UKBA that license going to expire and management was outside country. Because of this issue I got 60 days letter from UKBA mention that please find another sponsor or leave country.

Meanwhile my management had words with UKBA for renew license for Tier 2 but unfortunately they said you can’t Renew it you must to reapply and management already proceed for reapply again. But I need few information please sorted out some queries about Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)

My queries are like following

1. If license get back successfully do I need to reapply for Tier 2 with same sponsor (I got 60 days letter) and If yes than do I need Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)..?

2. If I find another sponsor who have CoS already than for that how much wage I need to show also do I need Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT) in this case..?

3. Can I switch with Tier 2 General to Tier 1 Entrepreneur if yes than how much balance I need to require..?

4. Is any Better option for further leave or any good suggestion for better career.

Looking forward from you.

Thanking you,
Mehul Bhatt