ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service for BRP(RC)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asky500
Newly Registered

Premium Service for BRP(RC)

Post by asky500 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Dear Friends - Do you know if I can use the premium service (in person appointment) for BRP(RC)? Do you have any experience with this? A couple of solicitors I spoke to, seem to think we can. No clear guidance online..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Service for BRP(RC)

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:20 pm

You can only apply for a replacement BRP by post and only to the address listed on page 6 (top left corner) of the guidance notes

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _08-14.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

joeaidus
Newly Registered

Post by joeaidus » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:14 pm

You can now apply for a BRP replacement in person at a premium service centre (only if you have leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain) https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/replace

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

joeaidus wrote:You can now apply for a BRP replacement in person at a premium service centre (only if you have leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain) https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/replace
My advice was given in 2014 based on what the process was at that time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

joeaidus
Newly Registered

Post by joeaidus » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:29 pm

CR001 my post was not in reaction to your advice. I was only bringing it to the notice of other members of current developments . You guys do a great job on here

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Understood but the post is from last year so presumably the poster has resolved their issue. :)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

najihahhaah
Newly Registered

Post by najihahhaah » Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi . I hope someone can help me. I am a tier4 visa holder and recently lost my BRP . Am I eligible to apply for the replacement at a premium service centre?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 04, 2016 3:49 pm

najihahhaah wrote:Hi . I hope someone can help me. I am a tier4 visa holder and recently lost my BRP . Am I eligible to apply for the replacement at a premium service centre?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)