ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required for EC from Pakistan (Islamabad )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gallian100

Help required for EC from Pakistan (Islamabad )

Post by Gallian100 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:57 am

Hi,
I am planning to apply EC from Islamabad and need to seek advice from those already gone though this process in Pakistan. I want to know every thing about EC process and the required dcuments for myself and my wife+daughter.

I doubt that the integra verification process is not enabled in Islamabad as I have not found any information from BHC Islamabad page.

Also I want to know about the certified translators for Marriage certificate (Is it Ministry of foreign affairs?), Chartered Accountant for asset evaluation as our Indian friends have mentioned in many posts etc

jattzp
Newly Registered

Re: Help required for EC from Pakistan (Islamabad )

Post by jattzp » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Gallian100 wrote:Hi,
I am planning to apply EC from Islamabad and need to seek advice from those already gone though this process in Pakistan. I want to know every thing about EC process and the required dcuments for myself and my wife+daughter.

I doubt that the integra verification process is not enabled in Islamabad as I have not found any information from BHC Islamabad page.

Also I want to know about the certified translators for Marriage certificate (Is it Ministry of foreign affairs?), Chartered Accountant for asset evaluation as our Indian friends have mentioned in many posts etc

Try Global translators UK Ltd.
www,globaltranslators.co.uk
Thanks
Raman