ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon SUCCESS - Tier 1 to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

happy1982

Croydon SUCCESS - Tier 1 to ILR

Post by happy1982 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:42 am

Dear Members and Readers,

Alhamdolillah yesterday we got our ILR approved at CROYDON.

One dependent only, didn't include my two kids, but they were with us.
I got Tier 1 before April 2010 so only needed 20K, all documents supplied are same as you see every day in posts on this forum.
My appointment was at 10.15, let in 9.30am, went through security checks, went 3rd floor, got case registered, and BIO done by 10.35.
Waited in the café with kids, at 12.18 had call from case worker about my earnings, the question was there is no calculation of my earnings, there are only payslips etc, I said a calculation sheet has been supplied and can you please check in the folder, he said where is it, then I told him it is under the form, he confirm Ok, found it, then he asked how much I need to to get earning points, I said 20K, I got worried, why he is asking all this, I told him there is covering letter as well, mentioning all that, he mentioned to me that I am getting confused because I supplied loads of co habitation document. then he said, pls keep you phone open, I may call you if I need to talk to you.
After an hour my token umber was shouhted to collect the documents.
All went very well alhamdolillah, I wish every one good luck in their journey to ILR.
Any questions pls feel free to ask me.

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Re: Croydon SUCCESS - Tier 1 to ILR

Post by haiksuresh » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Congrats mate, On which date you went for ILR ? and also whether you used new form or old set o form ?

Regards,
suresh

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Congratulations! finally out of immigration control (well sort of ;) )

happy1982

Post by happy1982 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi,
Thanks very much. I went there yesterday, I used old form. On payment page we put already paid. Best of luck to all of you guys