ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application, changes in SoC salary threshold

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kedaiapps
Newly Registered

ILR Application, changes in SoC salary threshold

Post by kedaiapps » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi there,

I'm applying for ILR and I was eligible to apply for it in March 2015. I have booked my sameday service appointment for 12th May 2015 (made the booking on 30th March 2015).

Recently, the minimum salary thresholds have increased. Previously i was above the threshold.

i.e. my SoC Code is 2136. In 2014 the minimum threshold is £29,600 and in April 6th the threshold has increased to £31,100

My current salary is £30,000. Does my employer have to increase my salary in order for me to get my ILR?

My CoS was assigned originally in March 2010 and extended in April 2013. Does this apply to me for my ILR? or just new applicants for Tier 2.

PLease help. Many thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: ILR Application, changes in SoC salary threshold

Post by manci » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 pm

the sponsor has to certify that at the time of the application you are paid the appropriate rate as per the current code of practice