ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension isued till Sep 2011(transtional arrangements)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_Extension
Newly Registered

HSMP extension isued till Sep 2011(transtional arrangements)

Post by HSMP_Extension » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:38 pm

I have been reading this forum for quite a while however never felt the need to get registered. However today I had to register to post a helpful feedback for all of you.

I was a single applicant with no dependants. I had done IELTS band 6.5. I had bank statement of 3-4k. I came to U.K just 5 months before the expiry of my initial HSMP visa.

After the change of rules, I was very worried that if i will qualify for extension because I claimed 50 points for experience and 25 points for education in my initial education. But all is well that ends well.

My timelines are:

Applied 3 Sep 2007
Fee charged: 5 Sep 2007
Acknowledgment Received: 6 Sep 2007
Passports received back: 24 Sep 2007

I claimed extension under transitional arrangements of HSMP for self employed person. I was not able to claim 75 points for extension. I was just able to score 35 points (just for the education). Luckily I came across a company who has successfully helped one of my friends in similar situation as mine in getting HSMP extension. I took the services of a company. Who helped me with my application process, who helped me in getting self employed and put everything on track in only 1-2 months (business registrations, advertisement, trading, accounts, stationary) of the business and also lodging the application. My application was very well prepared and so was the result. So one thing is for sure, you can still claim HSMP extension if you do not claim 75 points under the transitional arrangements however you need to be self employed to claim extension. And this company will help you in getting self employed www.hsmp-extension.co.uk

Wishing all of your good luck in your future endeavors.

Many thanks

Meenu

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:46 pm

ad spam

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP extension isued till Sep 2011(transtional arrangeme

Post by pantaiema » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:06 pm

Some people might tkae advantage of other people who are on difficulties gaining 75 points ??

I am not saying it was you .... :roll: :roll: :roll: so if you do not feel like that do not feel offended

We have read on this forum that people create a bogus forum under the name to help for judicial review, in fact there are just taking advantage of people who are in deperate, money spent without proper accountability.

HSMP_Extension wrote:I have been reading this forum for quite a while however never felt the need to get registered. However today I had to register to post a helpful feedback for all of you.

I was a single applicant with no dependants. I had done IELTS band 6.5. I had bank statement of 3-4k. I came to U.K just 5 months before the expiry of my initial HSMP visa.

After the change of rules, I was very worried that if i will qualify for extension because I claimed 50 points for experience and 25 points for education in my initial education. But all is well that ends well.

My timelines are:

Applied 3 Sep 2007
Fee charged: 5 Sep 2007
Acknowledgment Received: 6 Sep 2007
Passports received back: 24 Sep 2007

I claimed extension under transitional arrangements of HSMP for self employed person. I was not able to claim 75 points for extension. I was just able to score 35 points (just for the education). Luckily I came across a company who has successfully helped one of my friends in similar situation as mine in getting HSMP extension. I took the services of a company. Who helped me with my application process, who helped me in getting self employed and put everything on track in only 1-2 months (business registrations, advertisement, trading, accounts, stationary) of the business and also lodging the application. My application was very well prepared and so was the result. So one thing is for sure, you can still claim HSMP extension if you do not claim 75 points under the transitional arrangements however you need to be self employed to claim extension. And this company will help you in getting self employed www.hsmp-extension.co.uk

Wishing all of your good luck in your future endeavors.

Many thanks

Meenu
Pantaiema

Post by 1971 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 pm

@HSMP Extension,

I have checked the link you provided. I can see an address and a telephone number in PAKISTAN and a short note stating - the company also has an office in the UK. Can you please, give us the UK address,telephone number,contact person and other necessary details.

I await a feedback soon.

Thank you.

casper1
Newly Registered

question about transitional arrangement

Post by casper1 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 pm

I am self employed and I want to apply under transitional arrangements, I want to know Should I only submit evidences listed under transitional arrangements or I have to supply both evidences listed under both sections (self employed and transitional arrangements)? (self employed and transitional arrangements)?
Last edited by casper1 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

casper1
Newly Registered

Post by casper1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:25 pm

members plz help, cud u answer my above question?

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:51 pm

If you are applying for the first time, as opposed to extending, then the transitional arrangements do not apply to you.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

casper1
Newly Registered

Post by casper1 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:42 am

@victoria

No, I aint applying for the first time, I am applying for the extension. My case was approved in the old scheme and I am self employed. I am sure that transitional arrangements do apply on me...

If you are applying for the first time, as opposed to extending, then the transitional arrangements do not apply to you.

Victoria

casper1
Newly Registered

Post by casper1 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:49 am

Member, plz help I have posted this query few days back but no considerable comments or evidence received yet...

I am self employed and I want to apply under transitional arrangements, I want to know Should I only submit evidences listed under transitional arrangements or I have to supply both evidences listed under both sections (self employed and transitional arrangements)?

I have done M.Sc degree from U.K, will this suffice English language requireemnts..