ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (SET O) form Query regarding section 6

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Omert
Newly Registered

ILR (SET O) form Query regarding section 6

Post by Omert » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi All,

Need some help regarding my ILR application, I am applying ILR via 5 year Tier 1 (general) route.
In section 6.1 of SET O form it's asking me when did i first enter the UK?
I originally first came to UK in June 2005 however for this application shall i just mentioned when did i enter UK just before the start of my 5 years applicable for this application. Then i have been out of the country 5 times on holidays. I guess then i can mentioned all the relevant entry and exit dates in section 6.2?

I will really appreciate if some can help with these queries.

Kind Regards
Omer.

Saga

Re: ILR (SET O) form Query regarding section 6

Post by Saga » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:54 pm

I have the same query.

But my guess is the same as yours. It might be the date when Tier1 General starts and then periods away from UK from thereof.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Omert wrote:shall i just mentioned when did i enter UK just before the start of my 5 years applicable for this application. Then i have been out of the country 5 times on holidays. I guess then i can mentioned all the relevant entry and exit dates in section 6.2?
Yes, as I presume that's when you entered the UK with the intention of settling in the UK.

Omert
Newly Registered

Post by Omert » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks for the reply.
so i don't have to mentioned my first ever date of entry in this country?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Yes, that's right. unless there's a question that I missed which specifically asks this.