ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation form AN referees query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sami71
Newly Registered

Naturalisation form AN referees query

Post by sami71 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:51 pm

hi,
I am applying for naturalisation and got a query regarding referees, really appreciate if someone can help.

Can I have my dentist and optician as my referees, if I do so they both know me in professional capacity, will I be fine with this or do I have to have one referee who knows me in professional capacity and the other one who knows me personally such as a friend.

Also can a referee be from a different city, I have a friend who can provide reference but lives in a different city.

thanks

sami71
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation form AN referees query

Post by sami71 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Anyone please

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation form AN referees query

Post by fwd079 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Yes both are fine, cities do not matter. You can go for any of the options you mentioned here.

Just make sure at least one of them is a British Citizen and over the age of 25.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.