ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP ON THE CALCULATION OF MY ABSENT DAYS IF I'LL BE OK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

princepromise
Newly Registered

NEED HELP ON THE CALCULATION OF MY ABSENT DAYS IF I'LL BE OK

Post by princepromise » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:00 pm

HI members. I'm happy to join this forum.
Myself and my family will be due for ILR in August 2015. We came in as Tier 1 General and due to the nature of my business as self employed freelance Research and Evaluation Consultant , I am always travelling from one country to the other conducting research and project evaluation surveys for my clients.

I'll have a total number of 282 days absent from UK from 2010 September to 2015 August (period of 5 years)
broken down as follows -
YEAR 1 - 73 DAYS,
YEAR 2 - 5 DAYS,
YEAR 3- 85 DAYS,
YEAR 4 - 18 DAYS AND
YEAR 5 -101 DAYS -
TOTAL - 282 days in all.

I need to know the implication of this and what to do and documents to provide to make sure my application sails through. I also hope this is still within the allowed number of absent days. In total it is more than 180 days but per year it is less.

I'll need your advise please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NEED HELP ON THE CALCULATION OF MY ABSENT DAYS IF I'LL B

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:03 pm

You are allowed 180 days per 12 month cycle. Your absences should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

princepromise
Newly Registered

Post by princepromise » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 am

Thank you for the answer...I'll still need more information in terms of back up documents that need to be provided for these absent days or are they not necessary.

It will also be helpful and I will be grateful if in know how to package absent in the UK file or present this section. I actually intend to do PEO.
Last edited by princepromise on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 am

I want to clarify the same ...
Thank u

princepromise
Newly Registered

Post by princepromise » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:55 pm

any more suggestions or advise based on your experience

Basra

NEED HELP ON ABSENCE DAYS IF I'LL BE OK

Post by Basra » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 am

Hello every one,, I have applied Ilr 10 years long residency category, but there is one problem in my application in 2011 I was stay out of UK about 11 months continously due to.my father was seriously ill.I was elder son at that time with them.so I was stay for my father's medical treatment.I Have my father's medical papers and treatment document,, I have sent them with my application today.what chances are there for my application success? Or it will straight way refuse? Thankx...