ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Benny78
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Benny78 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Please I need your urgent advise... My husband will qualify for indefinite leave to remain in 2 months, under the 10 years legal long stay category.
The problem is I have been his dependant for the past 8 Years since we got married and we have 3 children, and our visa had always expires the same day/month.
The current visa will expires just 2 weeks after my husband clock 10 years....
Please what form should I fill for extension of my visa as my husband dependant?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Your husband need to fill Set (LR)
And you need to fill FLR (M) and a covering letter to hold your application until your husband get decision.
Another advice your husband can also apply for ILR on the same day service and then you can also apply for your FLR(M) over the premium service.
Hope this helps

Benny78 wrote:Please I need your urgent advise... My husband will qualify for indefinite leave to remain in 2 months, under the 10 years legal long stay category.
The problem is I have been his dependant for the past 8 Years since we got married and we have 3 children, and our visa had always expires the same day/month.
The current visa will expires just 2 weeks after my husband clock 10 years....
Please what form should I fill for extension of my visa as my husband dependant?

Benny78
Newly Registered

Post by Benny78 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Thanks khan_81 for a quick reply....

We are planning to use the same day service as advised in your reply, the issue is my husband is a student and works just 20hrs, so if I use the FLR (M).... I will not qualify because of the financial requirements from my husband because he doesn't earn the required amount the HO requested.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:50 pm

I guess in that case you might need to apply under FLR(FP) form. But I will advice take some legal advice as well.

Benny78 wrote:Thanks khan_81 for a quick reply....

We are planning to use the same day service as advised in your reply, the issue is my husband is a student and works just 20hrs, so if I use the FLR (M).... I will not qualify because of the financial requirements from my husband because he doesn't earn the required amount the HO requested.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Benny78 wrote:Thanks khan_81 for a quick reply....

Tell your husband to use premium service so he will receive ILR in 1 week time. Than only u apply flr fp.

I believe your kids born in uk. Register them as BC using MN1 form.

In flr fp mention about your kids and than they r waiting for their BC registration. Chances for u to get visa is 50 50 but u have a bright chance in appeal to get the visa. By that time your kids will get British passport so u can win the appeal easily.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Benny78
Newly Registered

Post by Benny78 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Thanks guys I guess I need to seek a legal advice because it's really confusing and frustrating... I pray I get a good advice that will finally put a smile on my face.

God bless you guys

xeishan
Newly Registered

Post by xeishan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:44 am

Sorry my bad the dates for approval are in April

Approval date 17/04/2015

Docs Recieved 18/04/15

Postby dream40 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi your biometric is later and your approval first
dream40

Bestrish1824
Newly Registered

10 year parent route

Post by Bestrish1824 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi guys,
My husband will be applying for Flrm fp under the 10 year route of parent of a British child. I would like some advice on this pls.
Myself and my son are British. I work part time and on maternity leave.
My husband first entered the UK illegally in 2004 and was send back to Iraq in 2009. Me and my Family went to Iraq and We got married there. He returned to the uk illegally after application refused by entry clearance and we got married in the UK in 2011.
My husband doesn't have any criminal convictions.
After many attempts and applications the home office refused our applications but believed that v r in a genuine relationship.
V now have a baby this year , v r living together with my family and going to be applying for flrm fp.
My question is because my husband entered uk illegally will the application be refused?
Also what r the supporting evidence I shud include in the application?
Has any1 been in a similar situation?

Bestrish1824
Newly Registered

Post by Bestrish1824 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi guys,
My husband will be applying for Flrm fp under the 10 year route of parent of a British child. I would like some advice on this pls.
Myself and my son are British. I work part time and on maternity leave.
My husband first entered the UK illegally in 2004 and was send back to Iraq in 2009. Me and my Family went to Iraq and We got married there. He returned to the uk illegally after application refused by entry clearance and we got married in the UK in 2011.
My husband doesn't have any criminal convictions.
After many attempts and applications the home office refused our applications but believed that v r in a genuine relationship.
V now have a baby this year , v r living together with my family and going to be applying for flrm fp.
My question is because my husband entered uk illegally will the application be refused?
Also what r the supporting evidence I shud include in the application?
Has any1 been in a similar situation?

re1thk
Newly Registered

Post by re1thk » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 am

ILR approved, Received the docs today. Google Drive Updated.

All the best to those waiting.

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 pm

re1thk wrote:ILR approved, Received the docs today. Google Drive Updated.
All the best to those waiting.
Great news! I should be after you as I made biometrics on April 1. Waiting with excitement

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi,

hopefully i will be after you as my application details are as follow.

Application sent: 16/03/2015
Money Taken from account: 18/03/2015
biometric letter received: 02/04/2015
Biometric recorded: 02/04/2015
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP: Waiting

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi, Happo! What is the date of acknowledgement letter? I added ur details to the timeline.
hapoo wrote:Hi,

hopefully i will be after you as my application details are as follow.

Application sent: 16/03/2015
Money Taken from account: 18/03/2015
biometric letter received: 02/04/2015
Biometric recorded: 02/04/2015
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP: Waiting
Last edited by M2013 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi,

it was 23/04/15 and i received the email on the same day you received it 31/03/2015 so neck to neck :D

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Keeping fingers cross it may be tomorrow :wink:
hapoo wrote:Hi,

it was 23/04/15 and i received the email on the same day you received it 31/03/2015 so neck to neck :D

re1thk
Newly Registered

Post by re1thk » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Good Luck hapoo and M2013 !!

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Many thanks re1thk.

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you!
re1thk wrote:Good Luck hapoo and M2013 !!

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:19 pm

I send the special delivery envelope . Still saying come back later
M2013 wrote:Keeping fingers cross it may be tomorrow :wink:
hapoo wrote:
Hi,

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Pls pls guys give me some advice.I am in big trouble,very very worried.I will highly appreciate for your help and advice:

I am in very difficultly position.I was a student,living in UK with my wife and 2 year old son.My visa was refused on human right ground.My appeal's hearing in First Tier Tribunal was on June 2014. 5 month before the hearing date on last January 2014, I changed my solicitor and present solicitor informed Home Office and tribunal about the changes and he represent me in the hearing.I did not knew the decision until I phoned Tribunal on 2nd week of August 2014 ,they told me Tribunal dismissed my appeal on first week of July 2014 and I was also shocked when they said they sent determination letter to my previous solicitor's address.
After many correspondences with Tribunal,Tribunal re-issued decision letter on first week of December 2014.

Then we sent permission to appeal for Upper tribunal to First Tier tribunal within 14 days.Now they are saying they haven't received my permission to appeal for Upper tribunal.but my solicitor said he have proof,he have the receipt from fax machine that he sent the permission to appeal.now he is contracting with First Tier Tribunal.

First week of august 2015,I will qualify to apply ILR on 10 years ground.I am very much worried that Home Office could say I have the gap in continuous residency during appeal process.Because I have 2 issue during appeal process .First issue:according to home office I did not appeal in time,they don't know tribunal sent my determination letter to my old solicitor's address.To rectify those issue what is the procedure to let Home Office know that I changed my solicitor before hearing and present solicitor informed Home Office and tribunal about the changes and he represent me in the hearing(my solicitor have those evidences) and 2nd issue: my solicitor sent the permission to appeal in time and he have proof,he have the receipt from fax machine as evidence.Before applying for ILR I have to sort out those confusion with Home Office.Pls experts tell me how can I over come from this situation ?
I will highly appreciate for your help and advice

Na74

Post by Na74 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Alhamdulillah I have got my approval today. It was same day premium service for Set(LR).
There were only two people waiting before me. In total less than 10 people came today using same day under all categories.
It was nerve wrecking day, took around 3 hours to complete whole process. Then called me to desk and told there and then. All documents returned. No questions were asked.
I had a CCJ and one missing passport +visa (stolen). So I included explanation letter along with police report etc.
It was fine.
Extra fees for premium service WORTH it.

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Congratulations! Glad to hear this, Na74. Enjoy!
Na74 wrote:Alhamdulillah I have got my approval today. It was same day premium service for Set(LR).
There were only two people waiting before me. In total less than 10 people came today using same day under all categories.
It was nerve wrecking day, took around 3 hours to complete whole process. Then called me to desk and told there and then. All documents returned. No questions were asked.
I had a CCJ and one missing passport +visa (stolen). So I included explanation letter along with police report etc.
It was fine.

dayesto123
Newly Registered

Post by dayesto123 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Na74 wrote:Alhamdulillah I have got my approval today. It was same day premium service for Set(LR).
It was fine.

Congratulation to you and enjoy your freedom.
Same day application is worth every penny for those who hate waiting like me.

greypanda
Newly Registered

Post by greypanda » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:07 pm

M2013 wrote:Congratulations! Glad to hear this, Na74. Enjoy!
It was fine.
Could you please tell us which center your appointment was in?

Na74

Post by Na74 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:28 pm

It was at Liverpool