ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC - PAssport address mismatch

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

EC - PAssport address mismatch

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:45 am

The permanent address in my passport and in my wife's passport are different. Will this cause any issue in obtaining EC for me and my wife? Can I mention the different permanent address for me and my wife in EC application?

~J~

Re: EC - PAssport address mismatch

Post by ~J~ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:33 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:The permanent address in my passport and in my wife's passport are different. Will this cause any issue in obtaining EC for me and my wife? Can I mention the different permanent address for me and my wife in EC application?
no, it wont.

hsmphsmp

Re: EC - PAssport address mismatch

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:35 pm

[quote="~J~"][quote="hsmphsmp"]The permanent address in my passport and in my wife's passport are different. Will this cause any issue in obtaining EC for me and my wife? Can I mention the different permanent address for me and my wife in EC application?[/quote]

no, it wont.[/quote]

u meant it will not create any problem right?

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:42 pm

yes, address on the passport if different will not create any problem.

HSMPQueries

Post by HSMPQueries » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:11 pm

How about the name? My name is not added to my wifes passport as spouse and vice-a-versa, and her name on the passport is her maiden name.

However, on the marriage certificate, her name is mentioned using my last name. Would this cause any issues?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:22 am

[quote="HSMPQueries"]How about the name? My name is not added to my wifes passport as spouse and vice-a-versa, and her name on the passport is her maiden name.

However, on the marriage certificate, her name is mentioned using my last name. Would this cause any issues?[/quote]

> her name on the passport is her maiden name.

This ok as far as i know
> My name is not added to my wifes passport as spouse and vice-a-versa,
If your wife is getting dependent visa, better to get your name included in her passport as spouse.

Does any one have experience in mentioning permenant addresses in visa application other than what is mentioned as permenant address in passport?

[/img]

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 am

Any one applied visa with different permenant address (not correspondence) other than one mentioned in passport as permenant address? I know many people don't update their permenant address if it changes. But will you still use the old address as permenant address? I mean has any one deviated mentioning some other address as permenant while the passport has different address?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm

Got my HSMP letter today. Now moving on to EC. Just want to make sure if this address issue will cause any troubles in getting EC. If any one had mentioned different permenant address in their visa application and not the one in the passport, yet managed to get EC, Can any such person please reply.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:36 am

Any senior memebers who could help on this issue please?