ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

USA DEGREE CERTIFICATE NAME PROBLEM

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nionlight
Member of Standing

USA DEGREE CERTIFICATE NAME PROBLEM

Post by nionlight » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:14 pm

i think i have a big problem after i see some thread about name mismatch. i have a big name and i finished my bachelor of science in electrical enginerring from u.s.a. but in usa they usally use only first name and last name. they usally get rid of the middle name. so in my certificate they just used my first name and last name where as in transcript they used full name but shorten the mohammad to md. passports, payslip and all other document have the full name. in the english langage requirement letter the university staff wrote first name , last name, middle name and offical name as first name and last name.i allready submitted the application. now i am very scared about my certificate name. since the university staff wrote in the letter that the used first name and last name as offical name, do you think it will be ok? what should i do.. :(

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:09 pm

no one is advising me whyyy???????? no one in my same boat? :roll:

Constant

Post by Constant » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:14 pm

Since you have already submitted the application, its just a matter of keeping fingers crossed and waiting.
"And even a college degree cannot be used to prove that he can read and write" President Lyndon Baines Johnson - 1965 We Shall Overcome speech.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:39 pm

thanks constant. if i wouldn't have send it then what option i had in this case actually? any idea?