ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADVICE REGARDING SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zabz999
Newly Registered

ADVICE REGARDING SPOUSE VISA

Post by zabz999 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi every one I am just after some advice regarding my spouse visa I recently submitted my wife's application and is currently awaiting to be checked by an entry clearance officer its been a week since my submission.
my issue is I have received a really good opportunity to work for a bigger better company than I am currently working for, issue is will it effect my application as I have already submitted everything.
I have also had a word with my current boss who doesn't mind vouching for me if the entry clearance officer does come calling, will it be ok for me to join the new company and will it cause a problem with the HMRC if I switch companies.

Thank you in advance

Rayking

Re: ADVICE REGARDING SPOUSE VISA

Post by Rayking » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 pm

That shouldn't affect your application. All you need to do is to inform them of your new employer, just to cover your back.

zabz999
Newly Registered

Post by zabz999 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

Thank you for the reply are you 100% that it will be ok and how would I go about informing them as my application is already been submitted.
Also I applied under category A which I had to provide 6 months pay slip, they won't ask me to reapply under category B will there where you have to supply 12 months pay slip.
Thanks

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 am

zabz999 wrote:Thank you for the reply are you 100% that it will be ok and how would I go about informing them as my application is already been submitted.
Also I applied under category A which I had to provide 6 months pay slip, they won't ask me to reapply under category B will there where you have to supply 12 months pay slip.
Thanks
Well that will depend on where you applied from,if it's within UK,you can get the address on the exact form you used,if it's outside,you might need to do a bit of research,but you definitely need to inform them and keep a copy too.
No,they won't tell you to apply on cat B because of that, as long as you've got everything right.

zabz999
Newly Registered

Post by zabz999 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:13 am

Thanks a lot Rayking you've been really helpful my wife submitted the application abroad.
I have the address of the place where My wife submitted it my application was prepared by a immigration Solictor and we full filled all the criteria required.
But my Solictor wasn't sure how to go about changing jobs while application is under process.
My application is currently being prepared for assement by ECO so I will try and get a letter out to them to confirm my employment change.
Thanks again