ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC process please explain?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

EC process please explain?

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:33 am

I am first time applying for EC. Reading all the forums and the UK high commison website I am bit confused. I need to apply for EC from india. WHat is the process? Do we just give all needed documents thru VFS cnetre and everything gets done and your passport comes back in post? when, how and where medical checkup is done? If some one cane explain in steps the EC process it will help many new comers.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:15 am

Can any one tell if getting EC for me and my wife together is better or wther I could travel to UK, get a job and then apply for the EC for my wife. Which one would be the better option? Can my wife apply for EC from India when I am in UK? What document will she need?

Constant

Post by Constant » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:05 pm

I suggest you take your time to read this
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=12790
"And even a college degree cannot be used to prove that he can read and write" President Lyndon Baines Johnson - 1965 We Shall Overcome speech.