ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Caution and FLR (M) - Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yhdil

Police Caution and FLR (M) - Urgent

Post by yhdil » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi fellows, I wonder if someone could clarify my confusion please.

My sister is currently dependent of Tier 2 (work permit) and has booked up PEO appointment on 7th May to switch to FLR M. Her husband switched to ILR 10 years basis in Feb, 2015. They also have a 1.5 years old British Child.

Last Thursday, I accompanied her to nearby Grocery shop where the shop manager stopped us claiming that the last time she came along with her son on baby stroller, she didn't intentionally/unintentionally pay for one of the items worth £19/-

She couldn't believe this but said that if this had happened it would have been purely unintentional and offered to pay for the any unpaid item.

The manager said that they are happy to receive the amount for the unpaid item to conclude the matter but since they had informed the police about the incident therefore they would need to inform the police for the formal closure of the incident.

The Community Policy lady came and in front of her my sister paid the £19 and in return the Police lady took her signature on 'Informal Dispute Resolution' form (NO ID or Fingerprints taken) and Caution her to be careful as it happens again she could face prosecution.

Today I visited my sisters' home as she was quite upset about the incident and very worried about her FLR (M) visa switching. I had a look at the copy of that signed form and it says that the information shall be held in the Internal Police Database but her name is misspelled as e.g. real name is Ayesha Omer but spelled Aesha Umer!

Can someone please enlighten me that if her FLR (M) application is affected? Also, If we are to disclose the incident in which section of the form it shall be disclosed? Is it a conviction?

Please help, very confused!

yhdil

Re: Police Caution and FLR (M) - Urgent

Post by yhdil » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:56 pm

ANYONE??

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Police Caution and FLR (M) - Urgent

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:39 pm

It's not a police caution so doesn't need declaring, nothing to worry about.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.