ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TWO EU RESIDENCE PERMIT. STAMP 4EUFAM AND BULGARIA EU PERMIT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

TWO EU RESIDENCE PERMIT. STAMP 4EUFAM AND BULGARIA EU PERMIT

Post by ghulammemon198 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:01 am

Hi, I need to confirm if I can hold two EU family member residence cards. I recently received STAMP 4 EUFAM for 5 years, but I only received the stamp for 1 and half year until mid 2016, as my passport is expiring. I decided to settle in Bulgaria for financial reasons with my wife and planning to come back to Ireland before mid 2016 to get my STAMP 4UEFAM for the remaining 3 and half year and to live permanently. Though, my wife is registered as self-employed in Ireland and will pay her normal tax return in October 2015 for last year means October 2014. I need to register with Bulgarian immigration authorities after 2 months because according to EU Directive, I can live in any member state with my wife for 3 months and after 3 months, I need to register. I am not worried about here (Bulgaria). I just want to know when I will return back to Ireland next year, will I face any issues with the Airport Garda Immigration officials.