ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ijaz75ak
Newly Registered

Dependent visa

Post by ijaz75ak » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi my name is Ijaz and recently got my ILR on 10 years route.my wife and my daughter are my dependents and they have tier 1 general dependent visa untill june 2015.as i have got my ILR on 10 years basis,so their ILR has disturbed.My wife is poor in english language although she has nearly spent 4.5 years here but still her learning is not enough to pass the test.could any one help me in this regard as her visa is expiring in ist week of june.what is the alternative for her visa.plz guide me in right direction.in applying for her visa would i be needing to fulfill the financial requirement as well or it can be waived off.plz answer my queries carefully.thanks Ijaz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Assuming they are applying on FLR(M) - spouse visa.

Your wife will need to do the English level A1 test, there is no way to avoid it.

You will also have to meet the financial requirement of £22,400 per annum (spouse plus 1 child)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.