ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from University - Pls verify

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MyHSMPApplication

Letter from University - Pls verify

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi,
A friend of mine is going to apply for HSMP this weekend. I was verifying his documents. Everything seems to be ok except the letter from university.

I am pasting the exact text from the letter.

Also this letter is signed by the Registar of the University. But his contact details are not present. This is in the university letterhead and that the seal of the university is present in the letter.

Sr members can you please verify. Thanks in advance

Cheers
PG
================================================

This is to certify that Mr. x bearing registration number Y was a student of NMAM which was formerly an affiliated college of Mangalore university and completed 4 years Be degree in CS during the year 1995- 1999 and his medium of instruction during the course was english

gordon

Re: Letter from University - Pls verify

Post by gordon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 pm

The text of the letter needs to confirm that the degree was granted/awarded/conferred, and should indicate when said degree was conferred. If the registrar's contact information is not included in the letterhead, then it should otherwise be indicated following the body of the letter. I hope the actual text was properly punctuated. AG
MyHSMPApplication wrote:================================================

This is to certify that Mr. x bearing registration number Y was a student of NMAM which was formerly an affiliated college of Mangalore university and completed 4 years Be degree in CS during the year 1995- 1999 and his medium of instruction during the course was english

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:14 am

See this : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=19417

To obtain the customized letter, I talked to the assistant registrar directly and explained my case. She was very entertaining and even mentioned that there were others who also requested for a similar letter for migration purposes to Australia.

Lucky me, I wasn't the first to request that kind of letter.

With persistence, you can do anything! :lol: