ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa refused .... 6 months duration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehan01
Diamond Member

Family visit visa refused .... 6 months duration

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Dear All,

Hope you all doing well ..... Just need bit of help and advice regarding refusal of family visit visa for my mother.

Application submitted on 16.04.2015 for a family visit visa 6 month got decision (refusal) today dated 22.04.2015.

We applied for my mother visit visa and my brother who is british national was her sponsor and my mother also submitted her own bank statements too.

The reason for refusal was as follow.

1. We are fully satisfied with all the documents submitted by your sponsor (your son)

2. Taking personal circumstances into consideration we cannot established if you have any family ties in same countries as all your 3 sons are in uk and you Are widow so we cannot established if you have any family living in same country as you as from the do uments submitted you have strong family ties in UK then you do in Pakistan.

3. As a evidence of your economic circumstances in Pakistan you have submitted 3 joint account bank statements your documents doesnt satisfy if you have free access to the funds. Given the above i am not satisfied that your economic circumstances in Pakistan are as claimed.

4. In the light of above i am not satisfied that you will be travelling to uk as genuine family visitor or you intend to leave the uk on completing your your trip.

5.i consider that you do not meet the requirements for paragraph 41(i)(ii) of immigration rules.

Intherefore refused your application on balance of probabilities that you meet united kingdom immigration ruleS.

Most stupid reason of refusal where they accept everything submitted by sponsor ...... She visited uk 13 years ago and not wanted to come over but after us all insisting her she applied and we got a present as refusal ......

Now i am just wondering is their any chance we can go for adminstrative review or we better of applying fresh application covering refusal points ...... Like for joint bank account statements we can submit the decleration signed by other joint account holder like myself and my brother ..... In regards to ties with country she is living we can submit the property documents ?

Balance of probabilities nothing much can be done as its always their choice wht they want to do ...... Any suggestion and advice highly appreciated.

Regards

Rehan
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family visit visa refused .... 6 months duration

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 pm

better of applying fresh application covering refusal points
This option.
In regards to ties with country she is living we can submit the property documents ?
Why wasn't this submitted?

The onus is on the applicant to prove, with evidence, strong ties to home country to satisfy the ECO that applicant will leave the UK. Things like property documents, other family, community activities etc. all help.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Family visit visa refused .... 6 months duration

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 am

Thx CR001 ..... For ur prompt reply
Will apply again and will cover it all and submit all documents

Regards

CR001 wrote:
better of applying fresh application covering refusal points
This option.
In regards to ties with country she is living we can submit the property documents ?
Why wasn't this submitted?

The onus is on the applicant to prove, with evidence, strong ties to home country to satisfy the ECO that applicant will leave the UK. Things like property documents, other family, community activities etc. all help.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015