ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 - Visa - Apply for extension with court fine

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ragu_ram01
Newly Registered
India

Tier2 - Visa - Apply for extension with court fine

Post by ragu_ram01 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am

Hi Amber,

This is Ragu and new to this forum.
I hope you will be able to help me regarding my below issue.

I have received Summon from Magistrate Court for not having TV license on Dec 2014, Meanwhile I have moved my property and not aware of the summon till February 2015, Later I came to know from my landlord about the letter and I have contacted the Court and appeared with plead for guilty and agreed to pay the fine and the fine was £260, I have cleared the bill within a week and received confirmation letter for cleared the due on time.

I am going for Tier2 visa extension by June 2015, I have 2 clarifications as below.

1. Do I need to mention about court fine in my extension application under Civil Penalty (F3)section or Criminal conviction(F1) section as below?

F3. Do you have any civil judgments against you or any civil penalty under the UK
Immigration Acts?

F1. Have you been convicted of any criminal offence in the UK or any other country?

2. If yes for question 1, Will my application get refused although, I have paid everything in full the very moment?

3. Is court fine against not paying TV license is minor offence and still I need to specify in the form?

I request please consider my above queries and respond to me as soon as possible.

thanks
Ragu