ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shah.ali12
Newly Registered

English Requirement

Post by shah.ali12 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi all

I done my master directly from uk university 3-4years ago, I got my ILR, I used my university degree 2-3 times to proved English language requirement. my university now has been suspended, but still education and all courses going on there, question is that soon I would be applying for british naturalisation and for that I would need to show English language course, can I still use my university degree or not? does it really EFFECT PREVIOUS STUDENTS?

Also as I got my ILR on 10 years route last year September 2014, can I apply for British naturalisation now or I need to wait for whole 12 months? I was in the UK whole year in 2010, and have not gone out in last 3 years?

whoever have information plz respond. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Requirement

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Can you please refrain from posting your query multiple times in other peoples threads.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... t5722.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1180026

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1180024

You have already been provided in one of your tagged on post here :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1180015
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Also as I got my ILR on 10 years route last year September 2014, can I apply for British naturalisation now or I need to wait for whole 12 months?
Unless you are married to a British citizen, you have to wait the full 12 months on ILR before you can apply for citizenship, which is based on 5 years residence counting backwards from date of application being received by HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1180049
shah.ali12 wrote:HI CR001 / OR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP.

Hi all

I done my master directly from uk university 3-4years ago, I got my ILR, I used my university degree 2-3 times to proved English language requirement. my university now has been suspended, but still education and all courses going on there, question is that soon I would be applying for british naturalisation and for that I would need to show English language course, can I still use my university degree or not? does it really EFFECT PREVIOUS STUDENTS?

whoever have information plz respond. thanks
Can you please stop posting the same question in so many other threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 pm

If your degree is valid and was not obtained using deception etc, then you can use it to meet the English requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

shah.ali12
Newly Registered

Post by shah.ali12 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:50 pm

THANKS CR001

Actually when I submitted at one forum I got a message its wrong thread..... then I tried at others but my browser was massing around so I was not sure it has been posted..... sorry for inconvenience.

shah.ali12
Newly Registered

Post by shah.ali12 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:53 pm

CROO1

of course its valid and 100 % genuine through all hard working, right and legal channel I obtained my master degree.
I was worried bcz now university has been suspended, hopefully it would back as its very big uni.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm

I understand that sometimes browsers create problems, no excuse though for searching and posting your question multiple times instead of starting your own thread.

Your degree is fine, the suspension from Tier 4 sponsorship should not have any impact on your degree qualification.
Char (CR001 not Casa)