ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Important question about Decree Nisi - Divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miracle need

Important question about Decree Nisi - Divorce

Post by Miracle need » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi all,
I am asking with the believe of getting answer that how a petitioner (the one who starts divorce) can reply the question in decree nisi form about identifying the signature of respondent (the person against whom the divorce started). How petitioner can identify the respondent's signature in decree nisi form and what does it mean from 'Exhibit A'.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Important question about Decree Nisi - Divorce

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 pm

In order to proceed with decree nisi the petitioner will need to fill & sign the form 84 and form 80a/b/c/d/e (there are five different forms depending on allegation). Moreover, in order to identify the respondent's signature on form 80 simply tick twice at page #3 then marked the respondent acknowledgement of service with 'A' at top some where. Then staple all and return to court all three.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Miracle need

Re: Important question about Decree Nisi - Divorce

Post by Miracle need » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 am

sheraz7 wrote:In order to proceed with decree nisi the petitioner will need to fill & sign the form 84 and form 80a/b/c/d/e (there are five different forms depending on allegation). Moreover, in order to identify the respondent's signature on form 80 simply tick twice at page #3 then marked the respondent acknowledgement of service with 'A' at top some where. Then staple all and return to court all three.
I did exactly the same and it beautifully worked for me. It save the cost too. God bless you.