ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 (EU FAM) Permanent Or Part time?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anvish

Stamp 4 (EU FAM) Permanent Or Part time?

Post by anvish » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi
Me and My wife in Ireland at the moment, I am looking for a job , If my wife applying for a Stamp 4 EUFAM , What kind of Job is better Permanent or Part time ?

Also When Do She need to register in The Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB)

Thanks
Ananda Vishnu

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: Stamp 4 (EU FAM) Permanent Or Part time?

Post by Leinsterimmig » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi,

We spoke before :-) Your wife, the EU citizen, can have a part time job. This is sufficient.

If you have any more queries or need assistance, you can email me at the address below.

Regards,

Leinster Immigration
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:01 pm

"better" would be permanent job for your wife. but minimum requirement even part time job would do the trick.
You have to register with GNIB within 90 days of arriving in Ireland (or less time depending on the visa duration you got on your arrival here)
anvish wrote:Hi
Me and My wife in Ireland at the moment, I am looking for a job , If my wife applying for a Stamp 4 EUFAM , What kind of Job is better Permanent or Part time ?

Also When Do She need to register in The Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB)

Thanks
Ananda Vishnu

jason671
Newly Registered

Post by jason671 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 pm

HI spammingemaild
sent you an email